Teacher ; Ełevęñ

Cleo's Point of View:

After work, I headed to the cafe where Maria works to grab a coffee and a chat. When I arrived, it didn't look too busy with only a few customers sitting at the tables.

I pushed the cream coloured door making the bell ring throughout the cafe and I saw Maria cleaning the coffee machine near the register.

I walked up to the register and Maria gave a smile before taking my order.

"What can I get for you?" She smiled while getting out a notepad to take my order.
"I'll have a mochaccino and a chocolate chip bagel." I smiled as I began to get money out.
"Don't worry about it, it's on the house." She winked. "My shift ends in like ten minutes so I'll join you."
"Thank you." I grinned as I walked into the dining area part of the cafe.

I grabbed my phone out of my handbag and scrolled through Facebook while Maria got my order ready.

"A mochaccino and a chocolate chip bagel for my girl," Maria said as she placed a cream coloured mug filled with the mocha and a light blue plate with my bagel, in front of me.
"Thank you." I smiled as I wrapped my hands around the mug.
"How was your work? I was tempted to ask how's school but that just sounds as though you're still in school." She grinned as she took off her apron and sat on the seat opposite me.
"It was okay, I guess," I said as I took a sip of my mocha.
"What happened?" She asked, her elbows resting on the table.
"You remember Nick, right?" I asked her.
"Yeah, the one from the club right?" She answered.
"Yeah, him. So it turns out that he is one of my students-" I began.
"You slept with a student?" She replied, raising both of her eyebrows.
"Shut up!" I said, slapping her arm from across the table. "I didn't know he would be my student when I slept with him. Ever since the first lesson that I had with him, he'd be texting me and it was only today that I decided to talk to him about it."
"What sort of texts?" She asked, tearing a piece of my bagel for her to eat.
"Basically texts just saying stuff like 'you look beautiful today' or 'I had a dream about you' or stuff like that," I told her, eating some of my bagel.
"Okay, continue." She said.
"So I held him back after class to talk to him and he's basically determined to start something with me. It doesn't matter to him that what could happen would be illegal." I sighed.
"Do you want something to start between you guys?" She asked me.
"I don't know Maria. I just don't know if I want something to start." I admitted, taking a sip of my drink.
"Change the circumstances, would you date him IF he wasn't your student and say he was out of school?" She asked.
"If he was out of school, I think it would be different." I replied, taking another sip. "But then again, I don't know."
"Okay, hurry up and finish that because we're going out for dinner tonight. We need to get your mind off this." She smiled.
"Okay." I said with a small smile.

—- later that evening —-

I smoothed out my red leather skirt as I was waiting for Maria to finish getting ready. But knowing her, she takes at least an hour minimum to get ready.

We decided to have Italian for dinner tonight, just for something different and to let one of us off of dinner duty. Maria had suggested that we go to Reggie's as that was a popular restaurant in town.

"Maria! Hurry up!" I yelled as I slipped on my white and black Adidas.
"Geez, I'm coming. Calm down." She replied, her voice gradually getting louder as she pulled her jacket on.
"Ready?" I asked her.
"Yes, I think I am." She said.

We finally left the house and hopped in Maria's red Hyundai, eventually arriving at Reggie's.

We walked into the restaurant and took a seat in one of the booths with red leather upholstery. The restaurant was set with booth seating on the different sides of the restaurants with tables in the middle with a red and white tablecloth on top. Photos of Italy were hung on the walls of the dining area, showing all the different aspects to Italy with quiet Italian music playing in the background.

"If you go up the stairs, they have a seating section on the roof giving you a great view of the town." Maria smiled, taking off her jacket as it was getting warm.
"Oh, that's cool," I responded, putting my handbag beside me.

It wasn't long before a waiter came to our table.

"Hello ladies, I'm Nick and I'll be your waiter tonight." A familiar voice introduced. "Here are your menus and just letting you know that it is 'Tortellini Thursday' so any tortellini dish you order will be half price. I'll be back when you're ready to order."

He handed us our menus and walked off to serve another table.

"Is that your Nick?" Maria asked, raising her eyebrows.
"He isn't 'my' Nick but yes, that's him," I replied.

Of course, he has to work on the night we visit.

A few minutes later, Nick came back around and took our orders.

"Are you ready to order?" He asked.
"Yes, we are," I replied.
"What you both like to drink?"
"Can we both have an Italian hot chocolate and a table water?"
"Yep, and for food?" He asked.
"I'll have the ravioli burnt butter sage, thank you." I smiled as I handed him my menu.
"And I'll have the tortellini boscaiola," Maria said.
"Your orders will be ready shortly." He smiled as he grabbed our menus and headed into the kitchen.

It wasn't long before I heard my phone go off.

Nick:             

when you finish your meal, meet me on the roof. I finish at 8 and I'll b waiting

°¯ᴥ¯° °¯ᴥ¯° °¯ᴥ¯° °¯ᴥ¯°
Authors Note

So I was reading something about Nick and it said that he used to work in an Italian restaurant, so I thought 'why not mention it in the story?'
Do you think Cleo will meet with Nick after her meal? Or will she stand him up?

Attached is Cleo's outfit for the dinner.

Noticed any PRETTYMUCH lyrics? comment where they are and what song they're from and you'll get a dedication in the next chapter.
Dedication: princessd237 for correctly guessing the song Healthy
There is another song in the previous chapter but I'll leave that up to you to find 😉

Check out my socials:
Instagram: MooBearxoxo
Musical.ly: MooBearxoxo (trying to be more active on it
Twitter: MooBearxoxo
I'm always down for a chat 🙂

Don't forget to:
Vote ⭐️
Comment 💬
Share ↪️ (don't know what emoji to put 😛)
Follow 👤✔️

And that is PRETTYMUCH the eleventh chapter :-)