Mage x Azuna "Looks like we'll be trapped here for a while."

“Looks like we’ll be trapped here for a while…” sighed the blond devil. Both him and the twin tailed exorcist had been transported into this black and desolate place by the power of the grimoire. Ritsuka had felt cornered between the two, one wanting to take her away for an adventure, the other wanting her to stay and be safe. Torn between the two, she let her emotions overtake her and the grimoire resting inside her transported them to this emptiness.

“This sucks. I’m stuck here, powerless with the annoying exorcist. The male gruffly spoke, obviously more annoyed than scared in this situation. This caused Azuna to growl in response. "Believe me, I don’t like this either! I’d rather be binge watching movies with my best friend than trapped here with a devil, who I’m sure hasn’t bathed in at least a month.” she retorted. Before he could think of a comeback, Azuna tried another spell to try and escape. It ended like the last 23 failed attempts.

She sighed and looked at him, a sudden look of determination washed over her features. “Like it or not. The only way out of here, requires us to work together.” she announced to him. Surprisingly, he didn’t argue, only nod. He understood the situation, and had actually come to the same conclusion. “I know what to do.” he spoke. “Alright. Wha-” Her sentence was cut short when he suddenly appeared in front of her, he had taken ahold of her hand and placed it over his heart. He then place his hand over hers. “What kind of trick is this, despicable creature.” “Shut up.” He scolded as he brought his forehead to rest on hers. “I apologize… Now you do the same.” She hesitated before speaking. “I-I’m sorry.” In a sudden burst of light, the duo were thrust into the middle of a road in their realm.

“It worked!” She rejoiced in happiness. Though her happiness was short-lived when she heard the sudden blasting of a horn coming closer. By the time she realized that a car was spiraling towards her, she felt, instead, her body being effortly lifted off of the ground and suddenly she was safe on the sidewalk. She looked only to see the very devil She despised…save her. Before she could ask he had already placed her on the ground and began to walk off. “See you around…pest.” She couldn’t even respond, only stare at him confused. Why…why didn’t she feel angry? Instead she felt…she couldn’t even explain it, just hold her hand over her heart as she watched him walk off into the distance.

Hope you like it!!