Shiki x reader: Is there a reason you are naked in my bed?

"Is there a reason you are naked in my bed?" You asked calmly, almost as if this was a normal occurrence. There he was. Laying on your bed, body completely bare, with the exception of his wings covering the important parts. His head was propped up, using his elbow for support to try and look seductive. "Not in particular. Only for you to marvel at my beauty!" He exclaimed as he spread his arms dramatically.
You stared a bit, not really sure how to handle this situation. A blush quickly found itself to your face after realizing the weight of what was going on. "Get off my bed and get dressed!" You frantically exclaimed. "If someone comes in, I'm going to be in big trouble!" You tugged at your hair, anxiously waiting for him to fulfill your request. However, as expected, he did no such thing. Only stares at you with a smirk.
"Please Shiki!" You begged, looking desperate. "Well, since you asked so nicely." He got off of your bed, but in the process he shamelessly uncovered himself. This caused you to immediately turn the other way, hoping he would hurry and make this much less awkward. As usual, your hopes went completely ignored by the purple head as he came up to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "I just wanted you to notice me." He pouted, resting his head in the crook of your neck. "Poor me. I'll just have to get it another way then." You flinched as you felt his lips graze over your neck. "Shiki-" you involuntarily squeaked when he bit the very same spot. "Shiki!" You yelled.
The fallen angel pouted at the negative attention. "What? I just wanted to show you my love." At the moment, he looked almost like a child. A grown and naked child. "I love you too, but posing naked on my bed is too much. You don't want to seem like Urie do you?" He snarled in disgust. "Of course not." "Then don't do that again." 'I swear, this is like dealing with a strangely attractive child.' You thought to yourself. He nodded, though not before smirking mischievously once more. "I'll get you next time." He winked, disappearing in a cloud of smoke. "What am I going to do with him?" You questioned to yourself.

Hope you like it!!