Rem x Ritsuka "Tell me a secret."

“Tell me a secret.” demanded the short brunette. She and the Arlond hair were currently in the third library, by themselves. The other student council members were doing…Well Rem didn’t really know what they were doing but he honestly enjoyed their absence. There was no one around to annoy him. Except for the grimoire her self.

“Alright.” he sighed, glancing at her. She looked surprised, obviously expecting him to put up more of a fight. This soon morphed into a bright smile as she sat expectantly. “You’re annoying.” He stated and quickly turned back to his work. He heard a frustrated groan resound from the throat of the girl next to him. “That’s not a secret! I know I annoy you. Tell me a real secret!”

He sighed, knowing that she wouldn’t stop pestering him until he agreed to tell her a secret of his. He placed his pencil down gently as he began to think of a secret that he could tell her. He couldn’t tell her something about his family, his father was literally behind a curtain. Perhaps a fake secret? No. He couldn’t lie to her. She was too adorable.

Without realizing it, he had started to verbally announce his thoughts. Most of it was just mumbling, but 3 words in particular stuck out. “I love her.” Her heart felt like it had slipped a beat. He loved her? A pink color found its way to her cheeks, and so did a brilliant smile. She couldn’t contain herself, not even when she pounced on him. She placed a number of butterfly kisses on his cheeks before finally settling for a sweet kiss on his lips. His surprise was obvious, his lips parted slightly in awe and an extremely noticeable blush upon his face.

She parted, slightly panting. The smile was still on her face as she whispered. “I love you too. But that wasn’t much of a secret.” Her smile seemed to be contagious, as a small smile spread across his lips as well as he came up to peck her nose. “It was that obvious. Well, no use in hiding it now.” he chuckled, bringing her closer to him, cherishing her. Until her brother finds a way passed the locked door that is.

Hope you like it!!