Mage x reader

"Are those chocolate-covered strawberries?" You asked. Peering over the tall blond's shoulder , catching a glimpse of what seemed to be the supposed treat. "N-No!" He shouted defensively, hiding the box behind his back. "C'mon Mage. I already saw it!" You complained, irritated by his antics. "Well...fine." He sighed and showed you the box of the chocolate covered berries.

     "Aww Mage, you shouldn't have!" You lurched forward, making an attempt to grab the box. Your plan failed, however, when he held the box up higher so it was out of your reach. Due to your reckless movement, you were sent flying forward. Your hands moved in front of your face on instinct, bracing yourself for the inevitable pain you were going to feel. Well, until a strong arm wrapped around your torso. "Thanks
Ma-" You were cut off when you felt yourself being hauled over his shoulder.

     "Put me down!" You screamed, flailing about in a futile effort to escape his grasp. "Hey- Would you stop resisting?! You're going to make me drop you!" He warned. A chilling feeling washed over you, realizing you were traveling through a portal. "Where are we-?" Once again, you were cut off, though this time it wasn't as bad because he finally put you down. "Th- Oh wow." Once you had been released, you viewed your surroundings. You were in the middle of a warped up paradise, where what looked like a romantic dinner had been arranged.

     When you turned around to Mage, you were met with a bouquet of flowers and the adorable blushing face you loved so much. "I know...I know I'm not the most romantic person you've met." He muttered, averting his gaze. "Or ever probably. But, I love you. I'm so grateful that you came and taught me to love." He said this all rather dully, like he was struggling to remember the words he practiced so many times. But it was certainly something. He was knocked off his feet when you stampeded forward and tackled him to the ground. "I love you too!" You repeated these words over and over, littering sweet kisses all over his face. When you had finally ended it, he smirked. "If I had known you would have done that, I would've tried this ages ago." With a chuckle, you pulled him into a passionate kiss, not wanting it to end anytime soon. And it didn't.

Hope you like it!!