Not interested (3)

Jungkook froze as he looked at the name of the club from outside 'DIRTY AND THIRSTY' he looked at jin with a very shocked face " w-w-what the hell jin? I'm not going inside." he turned around about to walk to the bus station, but jin held his wrist and said "Just give it a try I'm not telling you to drink. Just have fun" jin looked at him smiling. Jungkook rolled his eyes and said "ok." hesitantly. 

Jungkook P.O.V 

I've never been to a club. I was never interested but, Jin really wanted me to come with him so I can't say no, but now I know why he wanted me to wear these clothes. 

       I'm not gonna lie

       I'm not gonna lie. I feel excited but I am scared... girls... girls will come to me. "You okay?" jin asked. of course not. I am not okay but. I don't want to worry him "Yes, I am. Lets go in." We walked in and as I expected. VERY LOUD MUSIC. why would people torture their ears? "I'm going to go dance want to come?" Jin asked. Oh great now he wants me to dance. I'm horrible at dancing "No I'm good I'll go sit there, okay?" Jin nodded and went to dance and flirt with girls.

       I decided to order a drink to lighten up because I was so tensed...while watching the people, a girl encountered me and said "How about you order me a drink too" and winked at me. I don't understand why can't she order it herself why is she asking me? I'm a college student I could barely pay for myself. "Sorry but I already have a girlfriend" I lied to her. "Oh too bad you are already taken" I could have told her I'm gay but she would not have backed off. Five minutes later two girls came to me again and held my hands telling me to dance with them. I DON'T KNOW WHY GIRLS KEEP COMING I shook my hands off them and said "sorry not interested" but they kept touching me until I WAS ABOUT TO FLIP THE HELL OUT OF THEM. "He said he's not interested" a beautiful yet sexy man told them.

                                   _____________________________________________

:)