Controlled (22)

"Jimin don't even think about coming close to me" Jungkook said nervously. Jimin smiled as he came closer to Jungkook. "It's rare seeing you like that, so I can't waste it." Jungkook was laying down on the bed. He couldn't even stand up. "Ya I'm sick..I don't want you getting sick too" jungkook said. 

                 "Don't worry about me baby, I won't get sick." Jimin sat on the bed as he was getting closer and closer to the sick boy. "J-Jin is coming" Jungkook said trying to come up with excuses but jimin wouldn't budge. Seeing jungkook like that made him have thoughts, perverted thoughts. 

                He sat on top of Jungkook's lap as he bent down to kiss the younger boy putting his hands on jungkook's shoulders. Jungkook couldn't fight back he had no energy all he could do is talk. "shhh don't fight back it's useless" jimin whispered to jungkook's ear and started kissing the boy feeling his soft lips and his hot body. Jungkook wouldn't kiss back he knew if he did jimin wouldn't stop. "You're going to be a bad boy and not kiss me huh" jimin stared in jungkook's eyes. He moved his hands all the way down to jungkook's pants rubbing his member over his clothes. "Mmm~ jim-..in s-stop" Jungkook moaned trying to stop jimin. 

            "You should have kissed me back but.. you were a very bad boy, you need a punishment" jimin started kissing jungkook's neck, giving him more hickeys, he filled him with wet kisses. "ahh~" jungkook moaned as jimin made his member hard. Jimin grinned as he slowly inserted his hands into the younger's pants and underwear. Cupping jungkook's member moving his hand up and down, feeling the pre-cum on his hand. "You say you don't want it but you're body says something else." jimin whispered as he kept kissing the younger's neck. "Hyung s-stop ahh!~" jungkook moaned at loud. 

           Jimin stopped and took off jungkook's shirt exposing his abs. Jimin licked his lips and played with jungkook's nipples. "Don't call me that.. call me daddy" jimin demanded, controlling jungkook. He loved it. 

           Jimin licked jungkook's nipple and played with his member, jungkook tried to keep his moans silent but he couldn't, he felt pleasure. "Mhhhm~" jungkook moaned. Jimin stopped kissing jungkook and went down to his member. He stripped jungkook and licked jungkook's wet tip "Jimin ahhh~" Jungkook threw his head on the bed and arched his back. Jimin Kept teasing jungkook, he wouldn't suck his member. "Hyung please" Jungkook whined. "I said don't call me that" Jimin kept his tongue on jungkook's member, moving in circles around his tip. "Daddy please suck me" Jungkook said. Jimin got turned on by that, he put all jungkook's big member into his mouth, sucking it going in and out. "Mhhhm yes~" jungkook put his hands on jimin's hair. He wanted to help by thrusting but he had no energy which made him angry.  

            Jimin was still sore from yesterday. He didn't think he'll go this far but seeing jungkook powerless made jimin happy. 

                            _____________________________________________

   It's getting hot in hereee