Match day (17)

After practice

"So..Everything is going well with you and jimin right" jin asked."Yea and no.. but hyung I forgot to tell you thank you.. it's all because of you we're back together" jungkook smiled and made a heart to jin. "I don't want a thank you" jin smirked.. "Ummm.. money?" jungkook scratched his neck. "Your brother.. Namjoon.. Can you set us up" jin blushed. "YOU LIKE MY BROTHER?" Jungkook was shook. "It was obvious I gave you many hints, you're just dumb". "I'll try my best hyung but I can't guarantee anything." jungkook said.. "Don't worry all I need for you is to get him here.. the rest my face will handle it" jin said cockily.. "How am I friends with you?" jungkook mumbled.. 

"But why did you say yea and no when I asked you about jimin?" jin was confused.. "Ahh well you see I told him I love him.."jungkook looked sad.. "Yea that's great jungkookie" jin was happy for him.. "But.. well you see he.. he said 'I know'.. He didn't say it back.." jungkook stuffed his face in the pillow over thinking.. "Take it easy he'll say it when he's ready just don't over think it" jin patted jungkook's head "thanks hyung" jungkook responded.. 

Jungkook: Did you finish practice? 

jimin: I did..but sorry I can't meet up with you today :(

jungkook: Whyyyy babyy

jimin: you see I'm so tired from swimming I don't think I can take roughness right now..

jungkook: you're gonna regret it you know .. If I have my full energy you wont be able to walk for a week. 

jimin: I'll look forward for that :) 

After a week 

Jungkook couldn't see jimin for over a week.. he is so busy with practice.. he has a match coming up tomorrow.. He is practicing a lot.. 

Jungkook: Jimin.. are you free tomorrow? 

jimin: I wish buttt I'm not.. why?

jungkook: Oh its nothing I just missed you.. 

Jungkook didn't want to bother jimin.. Jimin said he's busy and the younger didn't want to take his time away just because he has a match.. Though he wanted jimin to come and cheer for him.

Today is match day 

Jungkook woke up at 6am.. He went and practiced till 8 am.. He went back, showered and got on the bus to go to his match.. 

"jungkook.." Taehyung said.. "Can I sit here.." he pointed at the seat next to jungkook on the bus..these two haven't been talking for over 2 weeks now.. Taehyung is his bestfriend, it was hard for both of them.. 

"yea.. you can " jungkook moved his bag so Taehyung could sit down.. "Look I'm sorry for what I've done and.. I hope you have a great match today and win it for our team" Taehyung said looking at the ground.

"yaaa" jungkook yelled and hit Taehyung's shoulder playfully "What's with you being formal..Lets both win and bring in 1st places.." jungkook smiled.. Taehyung smiled back.. "I will but I'm worried about you.. CAN YOU WIN TOO?" Tae teased jungkook .. "I'm hurt IM HURT" jungkook said holding his heart.. 

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP" Coach yoongi yelled.. they both laughed.

After arriving to place.. Jungkook felt nervous.. He wanted to call jimin to calm himself but he didn't.. he was stretching outside.. He had an hour left till his match. he kept moving because he was nervous.. 

"Nervous there baby?" jimin said.. jungkook turned around quickly as he heard jimin's voice.. "Jiminie~" he said happily running for a hug.. " You really thought I'm going to miss your big day" jimin said holding his head up with hugging jungkook.. "How..?" jungkook asked.. "I have my ways" jimin winked.

Jungkook lowered himself for a kiss.. They haven't seen eachother for a week. It was hard for both of them.. jungkook kept kissing jimin. Putting his hand on jimin's waist and the other squeezing jimin's ass.. "Let's go somewhere more private." jungkook said taking jimin's hand pulling him.. 

"Nooo noo baby" jimin didn't move.. "Hmm? But why?" jungkook looked confused and pouting.. "We both know it's not gonna end up with just kisses.. and you have a match in less than an hour, we don't want you out of energy" jimin patted jungkook's head. "But hyunnnng~ I-" he got interrupted by jimin.

"Today I promise if you win I'll give you the best gift" he smirked.

"yaa jungkook where are you .. you're going to start in 10 min come stretch." coach yoongi yelled.. "Yess coach"  he replied. 

"Better prepare yourself cuz Imma win this whole shit" jungkook winked and ran back to stretch.. "oh shit.. what have I put myself into.. " jimin whispered. 

 The match started.. Jimin was watching jungkook.. He saw his rival.. He was BIG like huge his muscles were scary.. Jimin was worried because Jungkook isn't as huge as him.. "VERSUS JUNGKOOOOOOK" the commentator said. "YASS JUNGKOOK THAT'S MY BOY HE'LL WIN"jimin yelled and clapped.

Jungkook heard jimin and smiled. He got a lot of energy from him.. "BEGIN" the match began.. Jimin was nervous.. Jungkook got hit first, jimin closed his eyes being scared. He couldn't watch jungkook getting hurt. He opened his eyes again by force.. "IT'S okayyyyy you got this" he yelled.. 

jungkook karate chopped his rival..

 jimin was shook he never thought jungkook was this powerful.. Jungkook knocked the shit out of the big guy.. Jimin's mouth was open. He didn't expect for jungkook to win that fast.. 

"oh shit I'm going to die today" he whispered.. 

"THE WINNERRR IS JUNGKOOOK" everyone cheered for him. The coach hugged jungkook and said "That's my boy" and patted his back.. Jimin ran and hugged jungkook, "I knew you could do this" he said.. "Liar I saw you covering up your eyes" he pinched jimin.. "ahh I couldn't see you get hit" jimin pouted.. 

"I have to go back because the coach needs to tell our team something. I'll see you at my dorm today and Jin won't be there" he winked... 

"Should I just run away..He doesn't seem tired from the match at all" jimin thought. 

                   _____________________________________________________

Y'ALL GONNA LIKE THE NEXT CHAPTER :)