Coincidence? (5)

Six in the morning, the alarm starts beeping 'BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP' until jungkook got up and closed it, he stared at the floor for five minutes thinking whether he should go to class or not. 

      JUNGKOOK P.O.V 

     Ugh I stayed up late thinking about that hot guy, Jimin. I just keep thinking about him for some reason. "GOOD MORNING, UGLY" jin came through the door yelling. with coffee in his hand. "Oh hyung is that for me?" jin looked confused then he realized he was talking about the coffee "HAHA, I bought it so it means its mine." Ugh this hyung.

    While jin was waiting for me in my dorm I went to the shared bathroom to shower, since I live in a  dorm we have separate rooms but shared showers. My class doesn't start until eight but I hate it when a lot of people are in the shower, so I wake up early so I can shower by myself.

I got my shampoo and towel and went there. Like I predicted no one is there. I turn on the hot water and close the curtain. Then I hear someone coming in. I don't think much of it and keep showering until I hear a guy's voice asking something "hey, sorry to bother you but I forgot my shampoo. Can I use yours?"  

I can't see the person who is asking but I see an open hand peeping through the curtain. "S-sure you can use it" I give that hand, That tiny cute hand the shampoo and keep showering.

    I get out of the shower fully clothed because I don't like showing skin. Then the guy that was showering gets out and pokes me on my shoulder with his index finger from behind, I turn around and I see, "JIMIN?"

I see a wet jimin, in only a towel around his waist, his hair is wet and so is his chest. And those abs. I couldn't stop staring until he was snapping his fingers saying "Earth to jungkook" oh, oh my god I forgot how to breathe for a moment. "W-What are you doing here?" Jimin laughed and said "I attend school here~ oh and by the way, your shampoo" he extends his arm to give jungkook the shampoo. "Ahh really you do, what's your major?" jungkook asked while taking the shampoo.

END OF JUNGKOOK P.O.V 

JIMIN P.O.V

He is asking about my major, is he interested in me? "Swimming, what about you?" jungkook was obviously still staring at my abs. "Karate." for some reason I smirked after jungkook said that. So he is rough. "hmm interesting" I said.

"Do you want to get coffee together?" I asked.

END OF JIMIN P.O.V  

                       __________________________________________

bonus