Claiming (10)

"Strip" jimin said. 

"W...What?" jungkook said with open eyes while gulping.. 

"Your shirt I mean.. I have a dry one you can use" Jimin said.. "ahhh ..haha yea" jungkook said nervously reaching out his hand to get the shirt. Jimin held the younger's wrist and pulled him really close.. their noses were touching.. 

"What did you think I was saying then"? jimin said. Feeling jimin's hot hand.. even tho they're wet.. it was tempting for jungkook to kiss him..

JIMIN POV 

Jimin decided not to be the first one to kiss anymore.. He saw jungkook's reaction the two times they kissed .. so he decided to tempt and seduce jungkook.. make jungkook want him, feel him, and kiss him.. 

END OF JIMIN POV

Jungkook whispered "fuck it.." and pulled jimin from his waist so there lips can meet.. closing their eyes, they fell in this deep kiss while this time jungkook took the lead.. it was a soft kiss at first .. but it wasn't enough, the younger bit jimin's bottom lip.. putting his tongue into jimin's mouth exploring every part of his mouth.. claiming it.. 

jimin put his arms aroung jungkook's neck .. jungkook pushed jimin into the lockers.. they looked at each other for a second.. then jungkook started kissing jimin's jaw.. going down slowly... making red marks on his neck.. " ahh..h" jimin moaned as jungkook found his sweet spot.. 

he kept sucking on it while jimin scratching jungkook's back.. jimin took off the younger's shirt. jungkook stopped kissing to catch air.. "from now on you're mine" jungkook said to jimin.. "Make me" jimin said smirking.. jungkook began taking off jimin's shirt until.. 

"ACHOOOO" that was jungkook's loud ass sneeze.. 

"Are you sick?" jimin asked jungkook concerned.. "No don't worry about it" jungkook said while tying to go back to taking off jimin's shirt. jimin stopped jungkook, and threw at him his dry shirt.. "But Hyuuuuung~ I'm okay" jungkook pouted.. 

"it was my fault for getting you sick.. you need medicine" jimin said in a soft voice.."hyung... it's 3 am.. I dont think there are any pharmacies open.." jungkook said while laughing.. "shut up you need rest.." Jimin said embarrassed.. 

jungkook and jimin both went walking to their dorms while holding hands.. 

            Next morning..

" Jungkookah wake upp you're gonna be late" Jin yelled.. there was no answer from jungkook.. Jin went up to him, seeing him sweating heavily while sleeping.. he touched his forehead. He felt jungkook's fever.. Jin got up really fast and went to the kitchen to see if he had medicine..and luckily he did.. he made jungkook sit up and swallow the pill and made him go back to sleep while him leaving to class...

After 3 hours jungkook woke up.. "ahh my head" he mumbled..   "oh fuck I'm late COACH WILL KILL ME" he wanted to get up and run to his class but.. he had no energy.. he suddenly remembered  last night ..

 JUNGKOOK POV

I'm pretty sure I was the one to make the first move..but..but how.. how did I manage to do that..  I've never done something like that.. I'm...I'm innocent.. I thought.. 

he heard loud music outside ' Just take it off now girl.. Just take it off' jungkook blushed while hearing it because he remembered last night.. 

he looked at his phone saw 3 miss calls from jimin.. he decided to call..

jungkook: jimin hyung?

jimin: where the hell were you do you know how worried I am..

Jungkook : Sorry hyung but I over slept..I am sick.. 

Jimin: Tell me your dorm number.. 

Jungkook: Hyung you dont have to-

Jimin: now

                        ___________________________________________________________

I spiced things up a little bit :) 

updates : Everyday cuz I have no life ;-;