Meeting (4)

JIMIN P.O.V 

      Another night, another normal night for me. No one seems interesting, same people same slutty people. "Jimin I'm going to go somewhere" Hoseok said while holding a girl's hand. I nodded and said "Okay hyung have fun" Hoseok's having fun, unlike me.  Today I wore revealing clothes because I felt like it.

  Today I wore revealing clothes because I felt like it

       I've had enough dancing I'll go sit down. I saw a guy a...hot guy. I've never seen him here before. I decided to watch him. I've been watching him for fifteen minutes and he is rejecting every girl that flirts with him.

       Cute, I whispered. It's obvious this is his first time in a club and he seems nervous. Should I go talk to him? OF COURSE HE WONT DENY ME, I'M PARK JIMIN EVERY BOY AND GIRL LIKES ME. But, I need a reason to go and talk to him.

    END OF JIMIN P.O.V

      Jimin saw two girls trying to force jungkook to dance so he decided to get involved, he pushed his hair back and walked over there. "He said he's not interested" and shook their hands off of his, the girls mumbled words and walked off. Jungkook looked at Jimin and said "Oh Thank you" he was mesmerized by the man who saved him, his plump lips, and black hair."Perfect" jungkook whispered.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

      Oh shit did I say that out loud?  The boy smirked and said "I'm Jimin, and you don't seem comfortable here" Jimin what a beautiful name. "oh, hi I'm Jungkook and yes does it show?" Jungkook scratched the back of his head. Jimin laughed and said "Why are u here if you don't like it?" jungkook was going to answer but- "JUNGKOOK" jin screamed and came up to them."Oh you made a friend" jin said grinning at jungkook. "Uhh yeah, his name is Jimin" Jungkook looked at jimin and smiled.

"Well, say goodbye because we have to go the dorms before they close" jin said. Jungkook didn't want to say bye to Jimin he wanted to get to know him. "Well, I have to go thank you for saving me" he said. "It was nice meeting you" jimin winked.

"JUNGKOOK-AH HURRY UP WE HAVE TO GO NOW." jungkook ran to jin.

Ah, I didn't give him my number. I forgot.  I kept hitting my head.   

END OF JUNGKOOK P.O.V 

                      ____________________________________________