Lying (21)

Namjoon sighed. 'why would he do this' he thought. Jin closed his eyes hoping for Namjoon to be infront of him. He opened his eyes and..

                                  ______________________________________________

          Jungkook P.O.V

                ughh I'm so bored, I've been watching k-drama's all day. Why did I have to get sick. Jimin must be practicing hard by now. Is he going to call me.. s-should I call him.. NO NO let him focus on practicing, it's so annoying being powerless.. I don't have the energy to move.. 

     Authors P.O.V

               Jungkook heard a knock on his door. "COME IN" he yelled. A lady came in.. "Sweety I heard you're sick" His mother said. "MOM what are you doing here" jungkook sat up as his mom was taking off her shoes. 

                "shit" he mumbled as trying to hide the bed sheets that had yesterday's cum there. He tried putting a blanket over the sheets so his mother wouldn't be able to see it. 

               "My baby boy is sick of course I had to come and see him" she smiled as she came closer to jungkook's bed. "Haha mom I'm okay just a small flu." he said while putting his leg on the blanket so she wouldn't remove it. 

            "Honey a small flu wouldn't make you sick like that what happened did you get in a fight? why are you exhausted" the mother kept questioning the young boy, nagging on him trying to find out what happened to him. "haha well you see I had a competition that's why" jungkook said while scratching the back of his head.   

               "You always have competitions this is the first time it gets you sick..You should quit maybe it's not good" she patted jungkook's back. "NO MOM it's not the competition i-it's..." He got interrupted by the door opening it was jimin.  

               " Hey baby you feeling bet-... who?"   his eyes widened.. "Jungkook who is that boy and why did he call you baby" his mother questioned him. "Haha.. mom meet jimin.." jungkook smiled awkwardly. "MOM?" jimin was shook. 

                He bowed down quickly "Hello my name is Jimin it's so nice meeting you" as he kept his head low.. "Omg my baby boy has a BOYFRIEND!!" the mom smiled happily going to jimin to see him up close. "moooom stop" jungkook whined on his bed. 

             She grabbed jimin and put him on jin's bed to sit and ask him questions.. "Where did you guys meet?" jimin wasn't expecting this kind of reaction he was relieved. "The clu-" "CLASS" jungkook yelled. He looked at jimin with a death stare and jimin smirked knowing jungkook would do anything so he wouldn't say something wrong infront of his mother. He smiled and said "Yea we met in a classroom" the mother smiled. "Ahhhh I see." 

          "Jungkook you haven't told me why you're sick" she looked at jungkook demanding an answer. "We exercised together that's why .. he couldn't handle so much stuff in a day" jimin assured the younger's mom. "That's what you get for over working yourself" the mother shook her head. Jungkook nodded. 

              The mother's phone rang she answered it."I have to go for today.. I'm coming back tomorrow so you better be here Jeon Jungkook, bye jimin please take care of  jungkookie" she smiled. The mother left. 

                  "Ya seriously exercising?" jungkook said sarcastically. Jimin giggled and walked up to jungkook "Then should I say that you fucked me hard yesterday" jimin raised an eyebrow. "What do you want huh? money? what will make you shut up" jungkook said. Jimin came and sat on jungkook's bed getting closer to him and staring seductively "what I want is simple.. " jungkook gulped. "and that is" he whispered... "Next time we have sex .. I'll be dominant" and kissed jungkook's neck. 

                 "W-what do you mean you know I won't let you-" jimin put his index finger on jungkook's lips. "shhh do you really think your mother didn't notice the hickeys I gave you yesterday.." jimin smirked. "Nooo because you clearly gave me hickeys on my body and not my neck" jungkook said. He shoved jimin "Annd you can't be close to me I'm sick" jungkook smiled.

              "But jungkookie I miss you" jimin pouted. "I miss you too but I don't want you getting sick" Jungkook said. He got up to the bathroom and saw himself in the mirror. He opened his mouth shocked.. "y-you weren't lying .. I'm covered in hickeys" jungkook's eyes widened. "Yes I made them " jimin said proudly.

           "YA this is so embarrassing omg she knew what we did.. we had.." jungkook covered his face. Jimin laughed. "It was so funny seeing you trying to lie when she already knew" jimin kept laughing. "Seriously PARK JIMIN if I had energy right now I would have-" jimin interrupted "fucked me?" he grinned. Jungkook went back to his bed covering his face and body with the blanket. 

             "It's cute seeing you powerless for once.. I can do whatever I want with you" Jimin whispered as he sat next to jungkook. 

                                 ______________________________________________

  <3