Naughty (16)

"shhh don't wake him up" jin said while going out of the dorm.

Jimin was hugging jungkook while sleeping. "I don't understand..did he forgive me?" jungkook was confused. he looked at jimin. He thought that jimin was drunk that's why he was next to him.. 

Jungkook was trying to escape jimin's hands without waking him up.. "go back to sleep" jimin whispered. "oh hyung you're up?" jungkook was surprised. Jimin didn't say anything. He pulled jungkook back and put his head on his chest.. "I...I don't understand" jungkook teared up. 

jimin got up "Are you crying?" jimin wiped his tears "I'm sorry it's all my fault". he put his hand on jungkook's cheek. "I want to explain-" jimin hushed jungkook putting his index finger on the younger's lips.

"You don't need to, I know everything" jimin pulled jungkook's head and kissed him on  his forehead. 

"I love you hyung." jungkook said. it just slipped from his mouth.. he didn't mean to say it. "mmm I know" jimin hugged jungkook and didn't want to let go. 

"ahh hyung get away you smell go take a bath" jungkook whined.. "what a bad boy you are" jimin pouted. 

 " ahh shit I have to go to class" jungkook got up quickly and removed his shirt and pants changing from his pj's .. jimin stared at his abs.. jungkook noticed him and blushed. "Baby you know you're personality doesn't match your body" jimin checked him out.. "But it matches it when you're in bed" he smirked. "Ya stop it you pervert" he threw a shirt on jimin's face. "I missed you" jimin said trying to hide his shy face. jungkook couldn't take it anymore he went running to jimin and held his chin up and kissed him. The kiss was so passionate, Their lips didn't want to leave eachother's.. jimin was dominant he kept going on with the kiss. he licked jungkook's lips asking him for an entrance to his mouth.. but jungkook pulled away.

" I have to go to practice but I promise today you'll get what you want" jungkook winked at jimin. He wore his shirt quickly and left running to practice. "OH FUCK I have to go to practice as well" jimin got up really quickly running to his room..

LUNCH TIME 

jungkook texting jimin 

jungkook: Let's have lunch together.

"I'm two steps faster than you" jimin said standing next to the door of the gym. "oh hyuung" jungkook happily went to him showing his bunny smile.. hugging jimin tightly "Where do you want to go eat" jungkook asked. "hmmm you can choose" jimin said playfully... "Let's go eat at the cafeteria then" jimin nodded. 

"Oh hyung" jungkook spotted jin.. they went up and sat next to him.. " jin smiled seeing it worked out between them. He was happy seeing jungkook smiling like crazy. "oh right how did you find out about the whole thing, I never explained it to you" jungkook raising an eyebrow.. "Jin told me" pointing at him.. 

"oh what..how?" he was confused.. "I basically woke up at 5 I was about to leave then Jin told me to listen to him then I realized how horrible I was to you" jimin held jungkook's hand.. "aww don't be sad" jungkook kissed jimin's cheek" 

"YA STOP NOT INFRONT OF MY SALAD" jin yelled.. they laughed.. 

jungkook was taking a bite of his burger until he almost chocked feeling jimin's hand on his thighs.. jungkook coughed loudly.

"You okay there?" jin asked.. "Ahh yea haha" jungkook said nervously.. he looked at jimin with a serious look, signaling him to stop. jimin didn't care and kept messaging his thigh.. he slowly went up to his cock "COUGHHHH COUGHHHH" Jungkook coughed very loudly trying to remove jimin's hand. jimin looked at jungkook "baby you okay, eat slowly" he said with a sly smile..

Jungkook raised an eyebrow..he dropped his spoon on purpose and went under the table and pinched jimin's hand.. "ahh" jimin said.. Jin looked weirdly at him.. "I...I ..I felt a bug biting me haha" jimin said.. "Oh hahaha" jungkook got up thinking jimin has learned his lesson already..

But he didn't, he was unbuttoning his jeans with one hand skillfully.. Jungkook flinched. He was hard.. jimin smirked and touched his cock.. jungkook put down his burger .. "Why aren't you eatin kookie?" jin asked.. "I'm just not- ahh~" he moaned.. "not hungry anymore hahahahaha" he laughed nervously. 

"oh that's weird you're always hungry" jin said. "Yea baby why aren't you eating" jimin smiled. Jungkook couldn't respond. He was trying to hide his moans while jimin was playing with his cock. moving his hand up and down.. 

Jin spotted someone he knows "guys I'll be back" He told them and went up to that person. "fuck jimin what are you doing right now I'm hard" jungkook said. "I can tell" jimin grinned.. "ah~" he moaned again.. He was embarrassed .. " Sorry but that's all I'm doing" jimin smiled.. "What do you mean.. fix it I'm hard I can't get up like that" jungkook looked concerned.. 

"That's what you get for leaving me like that in the morning,...too bad but now I have to go, practice will start soon " jimin got up quickly and ran. 

"Naughty" jungkook whispered..  

                          __________________________________________________

THE STORY WILL END SOON, DON'T KNOW WHEN EXACTLY BUT YEA