Surprise (25) Finale

Jimin saw a new side of Jungkook. He liked how protective he is over him. He felt so happy being with jungkook.... so he decided to do something. 

              After 2 weeks

              Jungkook is now stretching. His coach is giving him energy before his big game starts, jimin is waiting in the crowd waiting patiently, he has faith in jungkook but he was still scared.

             "Next up our undefeated competitor JEON JUNGKOOK!! Everyone clap !" The MC yelled. 

               Everyone stood up and clapped for Junkook once he was out. Jungkook looked at the crowd, looking for his lover. He kept looking until he saw him with a big sign written on it You will always be my number one. Jungkook smiled happily after reading it showing his cute bunny smile, he made a heart with his hands to Jimin as he stepped to the area where he'll fight.

              Jimin wanted jungkook to win, no. He needed jungkook to win in order for his plan to work. Taehyung helped Jimin with his plan. He wanted them both happy. 

             As the MC called his competitor jungkook's eyes never leaved jimin's. He felt less nervous looking at jimin smiling at him and making weird silly faces. Jimin yelled "JUNGKOOK FIGHTING~!" as the match started.  Jungkook looked at jimin and smiled then looked at his competitor in a serious look. "You and your boyfriend are pathetic. You should go somewhere else you don't belong here" his competitor whispered at jungkook. 

       "I wasn't going to go all out on you.. but, now you're seriously dead" jungkook clenched his fists as he had to bow to his competitor. "Look here pretty boy, I'll destroy you're legs so you won't be able to use them anymore" his competitor said. "Easier said then done" jungkook chuckled. 

       "BEGIN" the MC yelled. 

          Jungkook kicked his leg in the air and got hold of the boy flipping him on his back on the floor taking his hand and rotating it and watching his competitor scream in pain. Jungkook won the first round out of three. The competitor breathed out and glared at jungkook. Jimin's eyes were focusing on jungkook he wanted to cheer but he was too scared. 

        "Round two BEGIN"

       Jungkook always attacks first, he finds it easier but the competitor was faster he kicked junkook's legs making him fall as he got on top of him to kick him more, jungkook's legs instantly kicked the competitor off of him standing up quickly glaring at eachother. Jungkook faked a kick so his competitor would bend down for jungkook to hold his head and bend the competitor's knees so he would fall. Bending his competitor's knees and holding his hand in a uncomfortable position to make the competitor scream his lungs out begging for him to stop. 

        "Jungkook WINS" The MC held jungkook's hand up in the air. 

             Everyone started clapping but then the MC said "Stop" as Jungkook looked in confusion. Jimin flipped over to the other side of his sign that was Jungkookie I have something important to tell you ..  Everyone in the crowd got a rose from under their seat and held them while jungkook was still trying to figure out what is happening. Jimin handed the sign over to Taehyung and took a microphone. Slowly walking up to Jungkook. 

          "Jungkookie~ you make me feel so happy..  The hugs you give me, the kisses you give me, I want more of them. I want to see you everyday. I want to wake up and see your beautiful face. I want to tell everyone that you're mine. Everyone should know that you are. And so I want them to know by putting this on your finger, calling you something no one can ever say..My husband, Jungkook my number one would you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me

         Jimin got on his knee and pulled out a red box that had 2 beautiful rings in them. He smiled waiting patiently for jungkook's answer. Junkook teared up and smiled softly trying to hold back his tears.

         "Is that even a question of course I will" jungkook made jimin get up to pull him into a deep passionate kiss while everyone in the crowd threw the red roses on them and cheared for them. Jin was recording the whole thing with Namjoon. 

        Jimin pulled out of the kiss "Don't get too passionate otherwise you won't stop" and made jungkook giggle. He put the ring on jungkook and jungkook did the same for jimin. He held jimin's waist and pulled him in for another kiss. Jimin wrapped his hand around jungkook's neck. Jungkook pulled out for air and hit his head against jimin's and smiled at him.  

        "Get a room" Namjoon yelled at the couple. "YA! no not until after marriage you shouldn't teach them those things" Jin scolded namjoon. Namjoon raised an eyebrow and said "So you gonna make me wait until marriage to touch you" he winked at jin. Jin blushed and cleared his throat "We are different" Namjoon laughed at jin's excuse. "Sure baby."

       "You know what you put yourself into right" jungkook whispered in jimin's ear. Jimin blushed and said "Last time you couldn't even move after it, I won't let you" Jimin frowned. "Nothing is stopping me tonight. Not even you.. baby" jungkook smirked. Jimin hit jungkook's chest playfully.  

         Jimin smiled at the younger and held him close "My Jungkookie~." The young couple loved each other so much. They couldn't ask for a better partner. They felt so lucky and didn't care about the people that are watching them. They held each other close and promised to keep the other person in their hands until death. 

                                             __________________________ 

                                                                  End~