My First (7)

It's now ten in the afteenoon. Jungkook is still shocked about what happened to him with Jimin.

        JUNGKOOK P.O.V

     Oh my god, I can't believe what just happened to me. I rolled on my bed, blushing and thinking about what happened.

"YA! Stop making noise you're ruining my beauty sleep" Jin yelled. "BUT HYUNG you don't know what happened to me I....I.." I said. "I asked you a million times and you wouldn't tell me so now shut up and let me sleep" 

I  pouted.

      Flashback 

    "hyung.. my han-" jungkook was trying to speak because he wanted to get up. Suddenly jimin puts his hands around jungkook's neck and pulled him, his lips touched jimin's.

    Jungkook's heart started beating so fast. It was his first, first kiss. 

    He didn't know jimin liked boys so he was shocked, jungkook wanted to pull away but he couldn't and not because jimin didn't let him it's because he was enjoying the plum juicy lips that he was kissing. 

    Jimin bit jungkook's bottom lip, jungkook pulled away trying to breathe, then he got up really fast realising what just happened between jimin and himself.

Both of their lips were red from kissing.

     Jungkook was on the floor he was so shy that he couldn't look at jimin

     Jungkook was on the floor he was so shy that he couldn't look at jimin. "Can... I do it again?" jimin asked. "Umm I have to go now." jungkook said while rushing to get out.

    "Was I too forward?" jimin thought.

FLASHBACK OVER

    JIMIN POV

   "Yo jimin lets play something" Hoseok said while trying to pick a game to play on his xbox.

    "Hyung I'm not in the mood..." jimin said. He is still thinking if he should have took it slow... but he couldn't he was attracted to jungkook the first time he saw him... he loved the look in jungkook's eyes, his bunny smile, his vanilla perfume, his cute lips, and his body. He was completely under jungkook's spell.

"I should text him..."

Jimin: you up?

*jungkook read*

"He read it, will he reply?"

jungkook: yea..

jimin: can we meet tomorrow at lunch?

jungkook: since the weather is good can we eat in the park?

jimin: I would love that :) 

jungkook: :)

                 ____________________________________________

       <3