Hickeys (13)

9:00 am.. 

JIMIN POV

 I woke up felt something touching me.. it was jungkook's body.. he looks so beautiful while sleeping, I felt so great last night.. I didn't know he had that in him.. I never expected that this cute baby boy can do what he did to me.. No one ever made me feel that way before.. It was beyond amazing.. I want to freeze time and just keep staring at him... oh fuck.. I have practice today in the afternoon .. My legs they're sore.. 

END OF JIMIN POV

jimin got back to sleep while hugging jungkook... 

JUNGKOOK POV

What is this.. why does my cheek feel ticklish.. jungkook opened his eyes to see what's tickling him..he saw jimin's hair.. he remembered everything from last night.. I didn't know i knew such dirty things... he thought.. jimin smelled so good.. he was closing his eyes slowly trying to sleep again until he realizes "Oh SHIT what time is it?" he tried getting up but jimin is hugging him tightly.. 

"You're up baby" jimin lifted his head to see jungkook.. "hyung sorry I didn't mean to wake you up.." jungkook felt guilty.. "Go back to sleep then" jimin smiled.. "I can't I am already late I have to go to practice" jungkook said putting his hands on jimin's cheeks and kissing his forehead.. 

"Do you have toooooo~" jimin pouted trying to be as cute as possible.. "I'll make it up for you" jungkook said trying to cheer up the older.. "okay then but you better do as I tell you" jimin crossing his hands.. "I promise" jungkook winked and took off..

"Yaaaaah where did you go, do you know how worried I was?" jin yelled.. "Sorryyyy mooom" jungkook said sarcastically while trying to put on his clothes as fast as he can.. "jungkook STOP" jin yelled.. jungkook froze not knowing why..  

"why-?" he got cut off by jin "Shhhhh" he said as he walked up to him moving his head seeing the purple bruises on his neck.. 

"Are those h...h..hickeys?" jin doubted.. jungkook never looked in the mirror today so he didn't see them.. "What do you mean?" he went to look at the mirror.. "ahh these are.. you see that.... look it's not...fine yea they are hickeys..." 

"strip your shirt.. do you have them there too" jin demanded.. "no go away you pervert.." jungkook pushed jin "YAH YOU HAD S*X???with whoo?" jin was curious.. "Byeee hyung" jungkook said as he ran outside...

after 2 hours.. 

"hey you got yelled at a lot by the coach...you okay?" Taehyung asked.. "Yea don't worry about it he has anger issues.." jungkook chuckled.. 

"JUNGKOOK do NOT forget you have to clean before leaving as your punishment" Coach Yoongi said.. "YES COACH" jungkook yelled.. "God I hate him.." Taehyung whispered.. "should I help you?" Taehyung asked.. "Nahh I'm good I'll finish quickly and go back" jungkook said

"hey.. are those.. hickeys?" Taehyung noticed.. "haha yea.." Jungkook said uncomfortably.. "A..Are you dating someone?" he asked.. "Yea.." jungkook scratched his neck.. "Whos is she??!" Taehyung kept asking questions.. "It's a he" jungkook smiled.. 

"No don't please.." Taehyung said .. jungkook was confused.. "What do you mean?" ..

"I like you.." Taehyung said getting closer and closer to jungkook.. holding his wrist.. staring at his lips.. "Taehyung I-" jungkook holding his breath .. "shhhh"......

                               ___________________________________________________