Don't touch what doesn't belong to you (24)

"It's been a while" Hyun-shik smiled at jimin. 

               "Y-yes.." jimin whispered. Jimin got out of the pool dripping wet, he didn't now why his old crush came to find him. He was confused he had many questions yet none of them came out of his mouth. "What are you doing here-" 

              Hyun-shik put a towel on jimin's shoulders as he gazed at him with a soft look. "Let's go talk somewhere." Jimin frowned his eyebrows in confusion. He wanted to say no but his head nodded in reply. "Get dry first" Hyun-shik smiled at jimin and patted his shoulder. 

                            .           .           .

         The two boys are now sitting across of each other in the cafe. Jimin got only water he didn't intend to stay for a long time while Hyun-shik ordered a red velvet cake with white icing at the top and a cup of water. 

          Hyung-shik broke the silence between them and got straight to the point. 

           "I like you and you like me..Let's date" He stated as Jimin's eyes widened by his sentence. Jimin scoffed at Hyun-shik. "Why are you doing this" Jimin asked. "Jimin.." he whispered as he held jimin's hand tightly so he won't let go "I regret not dating you, I regret rejecting you please let's date" Hyun-shik looked desperate. Jimin was trying his best to get his hand back but hyun-shik held it tightly.  

        "I used to like you, I just had a crush on you and now I don't, I have a boyfriend and he makes me so happy and I won't ever leave him, So now let go of my hand." Jimin said while giving the boy a stare. 

        Jungkook entered the cafe and saw his boyfriend who thought he was training in a cafe with a guy. He sensed something is happening. He saw the stranger grab his boyfriend's hand and he was mad, He saw jimin wasn't liking it at all so he decided to go to them. 

    Jungkook back hugged his boyfriend from the back and said "Guess who" playfully as he watched the stranger look at them. "Jungkookie?" Jimin looked up and jungkook gave him a kiss on his forhead. Jungkook was clearly showing that Jimin is his and no one can have him. Hyun-shik removed his hand quickly. 

       Jimin felt protected. He loves jungkook so much. He smiled at him. "Yupp it's me" jungkook replied back as he took the seat next to jimin and sat next to his lover. "Who?" hyun-shik asked even though he knew from the actions he saw. "He's my-" jungkook interrupted jimin. "I'm his boyfriend, the boyfriend of jimin, aka his lover, and he's mine, Jimin. I'm talking about him if you didn't know already." he said sarcastically without a smile. 

       "hahahahaha" jimin laughed awkwardly. "Haha okay and I'm" hyun-shik was introducing himself but jungkooked striked again interrupting him "Not intrested.. and oh don't touch what doesn't belong to you"  " Jungkook glared and took jimin's hand and kissed it infront of the boy. "Let's go baby" he told jimin as he gave the boy a last look and walked out with jimin.

    "Jung...kook" jimin whispered while he was getting dragged by jungkook far away from the cafe. 

     Jungkook stopped and held jimin's shoulders "I don't know who that was and I don't care either, he shouldn't have held your hand and I was mad about that, Y-You seemed uncomfortable and I wanted to get involved" Jungkook was trying to explain himself thinking that jimin is angry. "Jung-" Jimin wanted to talk but jungkook kept trying to explain himself scared that jimin would leave him. "kookie..." Jimin pulled the younger's neck and kissed him on the lips to shush him. Jimin pulled out and smiled at him.

      "Thank you for doing that" Jimin then squeezed jungkook's cheeks playfully. 

                            _____________________________________________

    4 day weekend which means a lot of updates coming :)