1

It's the first day of Lee Mi-sun in the Seoul city and she has started facing troubles already. Her goods are still lying in the lawn and there's no one to help her, as she is totally new in the quiet neighborhood. She isn't close to anyone but she needed help anyway.

She zipped up her jacket and pulled up the hood over her head. She reached out the window and found no person on the street. She took her cellphone and went outside in search of some help.

This is the first time she's going to live alone away from her family. Misun has always been a homesick girl which worried her parents as most of the children in Korea learns to live alone at a young age. If she can't learn to live alone, she might face problem during her work life. That's what her mom thought and decided to let her live alone for a year in Seoul. She's an Arts graduate and hoped for a job in any magazine company.

"Don't know what more my fate has written for me." She hissed and walked faster on the path. She was clueless about where she's going in search for help. She stopped and sighed. She looked around the busy lanes of Seoul, "I want to go home", she cried throwing childish fits. It was clear that she was irritated on the very first day only.

She hurriedly turned to walk back when she bumped into a tall, fair guy with chocolaty brown hair, who had his mouth covered with a mask. A bag of Ramen packets fell from his hand.

"I-I'm so sorry" Misun apologized quickly and started to pick up the packets of Ramen and putting them back inside the bag. She stood up and handed the bag to the boy, her cheeks were red as she didn't expect such incident on the first day. "I'm sorry" she repeated and looked at the guy, she caught him staring at her. "Homesicksun in Seoul?" the guy chuckled. "Uh?" Misun knitted eyebrows then within few miliseconds her eyes were widened, she pointed her finger at him and was about to say something when the guy bowed down his head and removed his mask and looked up, "I didn't expect Homesicksun in Seoul" he spoke with a bright smile. "Sehun?!" Misun exclaimed.

Sehun immediately covered his face again and looked around to be sure that Misun's voice caught nobody's attention. He sighed a sigh of relief and pulled Misun by her arm, "come with me". Misun was still surprised but she was happy that her fate wasn't as bad as she expected to be in Seoul.

~

"So, finally you're away from your home huh?" Sehun asked in amusement. Misun rolled her eyes at his question and sighed, "I'm terribly homesick" she sipped the cola Sehun bought for her. "Well", Sehun sat beside her, "it won't be much difficult, you'll get used to everything here" Sehun smiled.

 "Well", Sehun sat beside her, "it won't be much difficult, you'll get used to everything here" Sehun smiled

Misun nodded. It's not easy for an idol to sit in a public place and chat with his long lost friend, but Sehun managed a private corner in a restaurant for Misun. Misun was not just a friend of his, but his first ever best friend.

"Six long years" Sehun blankly moved the spoon in a circular motion in the coffee he ordered, "we are meeting after six long years" Sehun looked at Misun. "I know, right. To be honest, I didn't expect to meet you again" Misun smiled and leaned over the table, "did you forget me?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. Sehun let out a small laugh at her cuteness, "why would I? But, life has been busier that I thought" he replied. "I understand" Misun nodded her head.

In this world of glamour, Sehun somewhere in his heart believed that this is not his life anymore. He's a celebrity with a very small personal space. It's hard for him go wherever he would like, there's always cameras chasing after him. It was not just Sehun's story but the other members of his group as well. After meeting Misun, he felt good, extremely good. They continued their chat.

~

"Give me your address, I'll help you with your shifting" Sehun took out his phone to note her address. Surprisingly, Misun started laughing, "what's wrong huh?" Sehun asked in a low voice. "You mean, Sehun, EXO Sehun, will be helping out with my shifting?" She laughed again. Sehun rolled his eyes, "at least you don't say that! "EXO Sehun"" he mocked at her which made her laugh more. He mocked her laugh as well!

"Ah I'm sorry" she stopped laughing and agreed to Sehun's offer

"Ah I'm sorry" she stopped laughing and agreed to Sehun's offer. "I'll be at your place by the evening, may be with my hyungs" Sehun stood up to leave. Misun nodded her head happily.

[A/N : Follow me, @/tiffanyings on IG and DM for a follow back!]