33

Standing before the crowd, they witnessed their fans being chaotic like never before- some were cheering and some were not. The boys waited for their bodyguards to make a way through the crowd.

"Are you going to hold her hand until she shows signs of pregnancy or what?" Suho teased Kai.

Kai was embarrassed at the sudden statement by Suho

Kai was embarrassed at the sudden statement by Suho. He immediately released her hand and coughed, making others giggle.

"Sehun, stay close to Misun until we get into the car, at least", Suho continued.

Sehun nodded and stood beside Misun.

Even if her scalp was still causing a stinging pain, she couldn't help giggling a little when she imagined how funny it would look that a short heightened like her is standing between two young men with 6' heights.

"Make sure to guard her, we can't trust anyone right now", Suho suggested.

"Like bodyguards? Exoguards!", she chuckled, others joined her too. Right at the next moment she cleared her throat, "we shouldn't be laughing", she nodded.

The bodyguards soon approached them and guarded them while walking through the crowd. A walk which would take barely 30 seconds was taking more than two to three minutes because of the crowd. Many comments could be heard, most of them were about oppa Sehun breaking their hearts.

The situation was very new to Misun, she was trying to observe each and every person in the crowd and their comments. Some of them also threatened to unfollow him on social sites which was an immature thing to say but still, for a young artist like Sehun, losing followers would still affect his popularity.

Misun sighed and waited to climb inside the car to save her eardrums from bursting.

~

For the past five minutes, Jinwoo was waiting for the two men sitting in front of him to put forward their decision regarding his proposal of setting everything within themselves without getting involved in court case.

"I said I'll clear the rumors, what's taking you so long to decide", Jinwoo looked at the two men - EXO's manager and a representative from the higher officials of SM.

"Mr. Jinwoo, we would appreciate if the person whose name is under CEO take these steps", Mr. Lee suggested, "but is he ready to do this?"

Jinwoo licked lower lip, his fingers tapping lightly on the glass table, "my name is under the author's title, I've to handle it anyway", Jinwoo said, "moreover, I am the founder", he smiled.

The two men were stunned because they believed Jinwoo to be a mere columnist working in the company. They nodded their heads in agreement.

Jinwoo pushed the chair and stood up adjusting his blazer, "let's do it then", Jinwoo forwarded his hand.