11

The next morning was just like any other morning, the presence of 3 members of a popular boy group didn't make any difference. Finally they were living an ordinary life away from the limelight.

Though Misun slept late after a tiresome busy day, she woke up really early. When she went downstairs, Baekhyun was already reading the morning newspaper and eating chocolate cookies.

"Did you receive it from the newspaper boy?" Misun asked pointing at the newspaper.

"He slid it through under the door when nobody responded to the doorbell, he didn't see me. Relaaaaax", Baekhyun replied in his humourous tone.

Misun giggled and passed by Baekhyun towards the kitchen. Baekhyun followed her and sat in front of the kitchen table.

"Yah Misun!" Baekhyun called her. Misun looked up after tying her apron and found Baekhyun cutely sitting with his elbows on the table and palms cupping his face. "If I ask you something, will you answer it honestly?" Baekhyun asked.

"Of course, ask" Misun kept continuing her work while talking to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun leaned forward and whispered, "have you ever loved Sehun-ah?"

Misun chuckled after hearing his question. It was obvious that he was curious about Sehun's long lost best friend whom he never mentioned.

"Sehun and me? We are impossible!" Misun answered.

"Yeah right. Everyone says that in the beginning" Baekhyun rolled his eyes and pouted, he wondered why did he even expect a positive reply.

 Everyone says that in the beginning" Baekhyun rolled his eyes and pouted, he wondered why did he even expect a positive reply

"Good Morning" a cheerful voice wished.

Baekhyun turned around to find Kai approaching towards them, "good morning Kai-shi" Baekhyun wished. "Morning Kai" Misun greeted with a smile, "did you get a good sleep?" She asked.

"After a long time", Kai replied with a smile.

Misun forwarded the two plates with two sandwiches in each to each of them and two cups of coffee

Misun forwarded the two plates with two sandwiches in each to each of them and two cups of coffee. "Thank you" Baekhyun and Kai unitedly thanked her. "Ah! No formalities please" Misun grinned.