36

"Call from you was really unexpected, Misun-sshi", the tall guy pulled the chair and sat in front of Misun. He removed his cap and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Why? I'm not allowed to call you?" Misun asked with a weak smile.

"Not like that, but it should've been Kai instead of me", he teased with a smile.

She tucked her locks behind her ears and looked around. There were many people but they were silently minding their own jobs.

"Don't worry. We don't have to hide anymore", Chanyeol whispered.

Misun smiled and nodded.

Chanyeol signaled the waiter politely to place an order for her and order. Misun was just watching Chanyeol's face, how happy and excited he was looking, he is always like that, she thought.

Misun was taken aback when he realised that Chanyeol was snapping his fingers in front of him.

"Are you okay? You were checking me out perhaps?" he laughed making Misun embarrassed.

"It's good to see you smiling, in fact everyone", she mumbled.

"You too Misun, so relax now" Chanyeol chuckled.

Misun checked her watch. It was 11 A.M. "I won't take much of your time", she said.

Chanyeol nearly choked on the cold coffee he was having, "what's wrong? You don't really talk like that." he looked in her eyes.

"How's Kai doing?" she asked.

Chanyeol narrowing his eyes, let out a small chuckle, "he's doing fine but are you?" He asked.

Misun bit her lower lip while stirring the spoon in her cappuccino just to relax herself. She knew no one else except Chanyeol could understand her right now, there was Sehun but he would have tried to change her mind.

"Am I a distraction to him?" she asked raising her eyesbrows.

Chanyeol stopped sipping and looked at her, trying to understand what has happened to her suddenly.

"Dis-distraction?" He stammered in confusion.

"Is it okay for him to be in a relationship now?" She mumbled.

Chanyeol sensed something was serious. He moved away his cold coffee and crossed his arms on the table leaning a bit closer to her.

"What is exactly wrong with you?" He asked in a deep voice.

Misun cleared her throat and tapped her fingers on the table which was a clear sign of nervousness.

"I was thinking about leaving the country", she finally said it.

Chanyeol's eyes nearly popped out hearing this.

"Without letting Kai know?" He asked with concern.

Misun could hardly control herself from breaking down. Kai, became someone in whom she found her world.

She ordered one chocolate flavoured ice-cream, that was the only item she ate when she had to hide her tears in front of someone.

"That won't solve anything", Chanyeol chuckled and crossed his arms across his chest, leaning against his seat, "he'll go miserable without you, do you understand?" He asked.