29

The members were fast asleep in their rooms being tired after the journey

The members were fast asleep in their rooms being tired after the journey. It was around six thirty in the morning and they had a meeting at ten.

After Sehun literally kicked out Suho from his room and both have their own individual rooms now, Sehun would occupy the whole bed, sleep comfortably and drool, sometimes.

He would have slept a little more only if his phone didn't start ringing loud enough to wake him up.

"Geez, why didn't I put it in Silent mode", he moved his hand everywhere on the bed side table searching for his phone. He grabbed his phone and received it without looking at the caller's info. His eyes were still closed.

"Annyeonghsayo", he greeted first with his sleepy voice.

"Seems like Sehun-shi have not received any call from PD-nim yet", Mr. Lee heaved a deep sigh.

Sehun checked his phone screen and it was 5:00AM displaying on it. He removed his blanket and got up from his bed to continue the call. It was obvious that manager won't call him early in the morning for no reason at all.

"We have meeting at ten, why am I been woken up this early?" Sehun cried and ruffled his hair.

"Wake up everyone and be here in an hour.", Mr. Lee informed, "and yes, check your instagram", he said before hanging up.

Sehun wanted to curse at their manager for waking him up at the early morning instead of leader Suho. Moreover ending the conversation in suspense and telling him to check his instagram in this early morning when all he wanted to do was to sleep annoyed him more.

Leaning against the window grilles, Sehun quickly logged into his Instagram profile. Receiving tons of notifications wasn't something new or amusing but this morning it seemed unusual. He noticed that too many notifications were being received than other days.

He clicked on the notification icon and found he was tagged in too many photos and was receiving lots of comments. He checked his tagged photos and found out what all of them were expecting already but they didn't expect it to happen so soon.

"Jinwoo hyung finally showed his true colors", he murmured to himself while going through the photos. It was clear that the photos were clicked secretly. Some of the photos were picture of a magazine and it was none other than 'Daebak!'

Sehun still couldn't find out what was so important that manger had to wake him up early in the morning. They have a clear option to sue Daebak! and also make a clarification to their fans.

While he was going through the comments, someone knocked at the door. He quickly put his phone inside his pants pocket and went to the door. It was Suho standing in front of him, he seemed a bit worried but Sehun believed everything to be fine soon.