34

The warm touch of sunshine in the cold morning was a bliss to Misun. Since the day they met, it was the first whole day without seeing Kai and she knew that she had to meet him today.

Availability of cabs on any day was not a problem anyday but this day it seemed that the cab service was against her. She waved her hand probably for the tenth time in twenty minutes but none of the cabs were vacant. She just waited for one vacant cab to arrive and finally one arrived to her rescue.

'Olympics Gymnastics Arena', she huffed.

She plugged on her earphones and turned on her favourite playlist in shuffle mode. It was the only playlist of favourite songs which relaxed her mind when she stressed out. A beautiful soothing music filled into her ears and it was 'Hello', by SHINee.

While listening to two to three songs she was lost in her thoughts. After the incident she didn't meet anyone. When she arrived home that day, the main door was locked. She expected her sister would have already caused destruction in the house but it was not. Later she tried calling her sister but there were no traces of hers.

Her parents also called her to know about her well being as they got to know about the whole incident. She informed them that Mina was missing, that was only when she came to know that her sister called them and informed that she'll be back to her home.

She was brought back in the reality when the cab stopped screeching it's brakes upon reaching their destination.

"We're here Madame", the driver said.

~

The entrance of the arena was occupied by very few fans who were chirping among themselves excitedly. They were waiting to get a glimpse of their favorite idols.

Misun felt uncomfortable while walking to the entrance. When the fans noticed her, they recognized her immediately and it led to whispering about her. Few of them tried to click photo of her secretly and in order to avoid them she loosened her hair to hide her face.

"Please no photographs", a voice said.

Misun looked up and saw a young man of about 5'8" height approaching her. He was wearing a black, round neck t-shirt with casual pants, his mouth was covered and his short hair was covered with a white cap. It took her no time to realise it was D.O.

"Let's go", he said and gestured her to walk forward. She nodded and walked before D.O.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he entered the arena.

"I am", she smiled.

"Let's go fast. They're very excited to meet you", Kyungsoo grinned and pulled her grabbing her hand.

As Misun stood before the stage, the boys came to notice her and excitedly ran down the stage to greet her. Chanyeol was the first one to pull her into a hug and giggle excitedly like a kid.

"We missed you", Chanyeol smiled and pulled her cheeks.

Kai noticed his heart was racing faster than it was few minutes ago, he rubbed his sweaty palms on his shirt and patted on his own cheeks while moving towards Misun. He couldn't hide his happiness, it was clearly visible through his smile from ear to ear.

 He couldn't hide his happiness, it was clearly visible through his smile from ear to ear

Kai was about to greet her when Mr. Lee appeared at the scene and Kai's wide smile faded soon after.

"Hello Misun", he put forward his hand with a smile.

Seeing manager Lee, the embarrassing incident from two days before flashed in front of Misun. Getting caught by Baekhyun or other members are different than getting caught by the group's manager himself who doesn't even know about what's going on behind him.

"Hello", she greeted while shaking hands with him.

Mr. Lee shifted his gaze to Kai who was looking down at the ground and murmuring to himself and pouting. Mr. Lee chuckled and looked back at Misun, "I think someone don't want me here", he sighed.

"No, it's not that", Kai blurted out only to regret it and curse himself under breath.

"I didn't take a name Kai-sshi", manager Lee heaved a deep sigh.

"I'm sorry Mr. Lee", Suho came forward and bowed.

"It's okay, don't worry", he chuckled. "Misun-sshi", he continued, "no matter how's SM, I'm not a strict manager", he smiled, "I don't know why this boy had to hide it from me", he whined looking at Kai.

"Anyway, enjoy", he grinned and left the place.

The boys heaved a sigh of relief and laughed at Kai for creating such an awkward situation for himself few moments ago. They continued with their regular talks and eventually one of them asked her about Mina. After knowing everything, they decided not to bring back past again.

"Sit here", Baekhyun grabbed her shoulders and made her sit on one of the seats in the front row from where she could get a good view.

"I hope you don't get bored. You'll be watching us exclusively before the concert", Lay winked.

The boys ran back on the stage to continue with their rehearsal. Misun loved the sight of watching them rehearse, they were fully enjoying - giggling, laughing, hitting each other, mocking each others' mistakes, cheering for themselves and at time Kai waved at her while others waved at her just to tease the lover boy on stage.

~

"So, how were the performances?" Kai asked smilingly while kicking the small pebbles that were scattered on the narrow way in the field on the banks of Han River.

"Hmm", she hummed and nodded, her eyes were fully in her phone.

Kai tilted his head and narrowed his eyes, he never saw Misun paying so much attention to her phone especially when he was with him, "what's so interesting today?" He mumbled.

Kai's sudden question moved Misun, "what?" She asked.

"You're on your phone for so long", he pointed at her cell phone and pouted.

"Why y'all asked me to come out with you? I'm literally everywhere now in this SNS world", she sighed.

Kai giggled and pushed her a little with his upper arm which made her nearly stumble, "it's for your good. People will behave normally with you, if you don't show up completely and they spot you somewhere, they'll literally jump on you."

They reached the riverside and sat on the banks. It was a little far from the city area so Kai was unlikely to be spotted by any person.

"Oh by the way", Kai said pulling out a brown envelope, "do come in the concert and be in the VIP spot so that I can easily catch a glimpse of you often", he winked.

Misun looked at the envelope for a while without even touching it. Kai waved it in front of her face, "what happened?" He asked being concerned.

She just shook her head and took the envelope from him. "What if I don't come?" She asked.

Kai raised his eyebrows.

"You will, I know", he said then swiftly rested his head on her lap and closed his eyes.

"Your clothes will get dirty", she said while moving her hand on his forehead.

"Let it be. I don't know when we'll meet again like this", he sighed.

She smiled and looked at the beautiful sky pained with shades of red. It was the time of sunset.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

*IMPORTANT* I've just joined a renowned university here (in India) and I'm really busy with shifting and settling stuffs. Still I managed to publish this just to let you know that I'M ALIVE!! :D It'll take 3-4 more chapters to finish. I might not be able to provide GIFs because I don't have that much time to give right now :( but I'll update GIFs soon.