17

Kai entered his room after spending the evening at the backyard which turned to be a daily routine now. It wasn't in his routine back in the dorm but it is now and it wasn't even his own plan to spend the evening like that rather it was Misun's. For Kai it was just a way to spend time with her.

It was one day when Kai returned after his regular checkup and found Misun sauntering in the backyard. She was wearing a white hoodie paired with greyish sweatpants and her hair was left open; her bangs obscuring her eyes. It was hypnotic, mesmeric, magical and whatever synonyms exists for the word 'spellbound' in this world.

Kai got a jittery feeling, his palms sweated and a flutter of electricity ran through his body when he saw her. For the first time he felt an urge to hug her once like she belonged to him and only him. Those were clear signs of falling in love.

 Those were clear signs of falling in love

Kai instantly swept away his thoughts. He patted on his cheeks and sighed. He couldn't resist himself from approaching her.

That evening they talked a lot and came to know each other a bit more closely. Both were shy persons but gradually opened up. Starting from 'How Sehun met Misun' to silly topics like 'Kai's bangs are shorter than her', they talked about many things. Since that day Kai and Misun started to spend time together in the evening while other members stayed occupied with their own hobbies. It's not that they didn't notice them, of course they did. Baekhyun and Yixing often joined them just to tease Kai indirectly in front of Misun but Sehun rarely joined them, only when either Kai or Misun spotted him around and asked him to join.

Kai was always happy around her, he forgot all his worries whenever they we're together but when the night came, Kai used to have a hard time to sleep. He realized how painful it would be to get separated from her, which was an obvious thing to happen. Sometime tears would gather in his eyes realizing how different his life was from any other random person walking on the street.

 Sometime tears would gather in his eyes realizing how different his life was from any other random person walking on the street

On the other hand, Misun was confused about her feelings. She showed the same signs as Kai when she saw him but it was more complicated for her than it was for Kai. She was unable to accept whether it was love or just the feeling which any other fangirl had for him. There wasn't a single day when she didn't ask Kai about his medicines and his regular check ups but that wasn't something to convince her that it was love or something else. It was getting more complicated day by day. She knew loving an idol isn't easy and all these made her go through sleepless nights.