13

The next morning, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and other such SNS were having numerous motion blurred photos of Baekhyun, Sehun, Kai and Misun. The members were tensed that the fans might come up questions like who was the girl with Kai but interestingly most of the caption had the same question, "when did Xiumin came back to Korea from China?"

So the girls, in the first place didn't really think that the person with Kai might be someone outside EXO but because of the quite similar heights they concluded her to be EXO's Xiumin and also her girly body features we're fortunately hidden by Baekhyun's oversized jacket.

Luckily, Xiumin and Yixing weren't out in the streets for the last two days in China so now SM and Mr. Lee could easily prove that it was Xiumin with Kai but they needed to get Xiumin back to Korea first without getting noticed.

In the very morning, Mr. Lee explained everything to Xiumin and also sent a private chartered plane to bring both Lay and Xiumin back to Korea. Neither of the two were really amazed because they knew how the 94 liners are and who was the hyung with them.

Back in the dormitory Chen had surly response to the whole incident. He also stated that if Misun stayed in connection with Sehun or EXO by any means it'll cause many more troubles in the near future but nobody really agreed with him, not even Suho because they were sure that Misun had nothing to do with whatever happened but it were the three lads.

Back to Misun's place, the three boys and Misun were facing Mr. Lee in the morning. Mr. Lee was sitting with a bland expression staring at the three boys, two out of the three - Sehun and Baekhyun were busy showing their puppy faces to their manager.

"Those won't really work boys", Mr. Lee spoke, his fingers steepled. "Miss Misun, do you still want to let them stay here or should we find any other place?" Mr. Lee gazed at her.

Sehun and Baekhyun jumped from the sofa and turned back to face her, they folded their hands and mouthed please repeatedly doing aegyo. Misun knew her answer but the strange acts of Baekhyun and Sehun made her go speechless.

Kai sprang up and sighed, "I don't want to stay in any other place, if not here then get me back to dorm and if I'm in the dorm I can't help dancing because there's nothing to keep me distracted while here.." Kai paused and licked his lower lip searching for the correct words, "here I'm hanging out with my friends away from the limelight", Kai rushed out of the living room and went upstairs to his room and the door slammed shut.

" Kai paused and licked his lower lip searching for the correct words, "here I'm hanging out with my friends away from the limelight", Kai rushed out of the living room and went upstairs to his room and the door slammed shut

The four persons were startled by Kai's suddenness. There sight were stuck at near the staircase.

"I'm really sorry for that", Misun stammered.

"Hu?" Mr. Lee shifted his attention back to Misun, "why are you sorry?" He chuckled, "it's totally fine, we know him since years, he's a bad tempered guy you know".

Misun was really amazed at his words, he's a bad tempered guy you know, though Kai really don't look like one. Well, that's what everyone think, not surprising.