12

It was evening and they were getting ready to show off their disguising power as Baekhyun mentioned earlier that day. Misun was still trying her best to convince them not to go, at least not take her along with them but the stubborn lads weren't ready to listen to her. Whenever Misun came up with a reason, or should we say an excuse, the three lads had their replies ready on their lips.

"Don't you understand? The news of Kai's illness and cancellation of your concert came into light today only. If your fans or paparazzi identifies you out there today they'll bombard you with questions!" Now Misun had a strong point to which they had no answer.

The three boys exchanged looks and were out of words. It was obvious that fans were curious to know more about the news and for paparazzi it was one of the hot topics which could gain them much profit.

Sehun raised his index finger and was about to say something but he closed his mouth and nodded his head. He took out his black, zipper print mouth mask and covered her mouth, "shut up", he said.

Once again giving up, Misun rolled her eyes and threw her hands in the air expressing her frustration but none of them really cared.

"What should we make her wear uh?" Sehun scratched his chin.

"Hyung's oversized jacket will be totally fine" Kai came up with a suggestion.

"I don't have any extra jacket. I just brought this", he lifted up his hands and showed them the jacket he was wearing.

Sehun and Kai sighed and started thinking of other ideas.

"Oh! Wait!" Baekhyun caught their attention. He ran upstairs in his room and few minutes later he came back with a red jacket which looked, over-oversized one.

Baekhyun didn't even give a moment to the others to think anything, he went behind Misun to help with jacket. "Baek-" Misun wanted to stop him but he seemed pretty excited to see Misun in the jacket.

He pulled up her hoodie and stepped back to take a proper look of her. Kai and Sehun were in a jaw dropping moment.

The red jacket was over over oversized one for Misun! Even if she would have took off her pants, she would look totally decent! The jacket was upto her knees and hoodie covering her face. Her hands were totally invisible. It was not only big but heavy too.

"Hold on hyung! This jacket isn't yours", Sehun spoke and wondered..

"Wait. This jacket... it's-" Kai was about to reveal the owner's name when he was cut off by Baekhyun, "it's Chanyeolie's oversized jacket", he cutely ended Kai's sentence.

 it's-" Kai was about to reveal the owner's name when he was cut off by Baekhyun, "it's Chanyeolie's oversized jacket", he cutely ended Kai's sentence