26

Two days passed like seconds and the day arrived when Misun was going to interview an idol for the first time in her life.

Though she knew Taemin from Kai as he talked often about Taemin being his best friend but still she was nervous.

In the last two days, Chen began to join the two love birds in the evening and would talk mostly about Kai.

He not only shared the good and fun moments but also the moments when Kai showed his dark side. Not everyone is perfect and only the members knew how bad tempered Kai was. It was hard for Misun to believe as she never witnessed Kai as a bad tempered guy even when Kai himself accepted the fact.

Taejoon already sent an email which contained the questions Misun had to ask Taemin in the interview. Her task became lighter when Kai and the other members helped her about the infos regarding Taemin's album. Kai also managed to call Taemin on the previous day and told him that how nervous Misun was.

Being a best friend and labelmate, Taemin knew everything about Kai and Misun. Apart from Kai's own group members, Taemin was his best friend and more like a brother. When they first met, it was in school. As they were in the same grade, Kai suggested to be friends with Taemin but he on the other hand suggested to go by their birth years and asked Kai to address him as hyung on the very first day but Kai ended up dropping the honorifics anyway.

Chen was ready to return to the dorm and offered Misun a ride to the SM building. Kai too asked if he could join them as it was really long time since he last met Taemin.

"Taemin prefers using honorifics", Baekhyun said while stuffing his mouth with his breakfast.

"I know but I'm going to take interview. How am I suppose to address him?" Misun looked at Baekhyun and others.

"Don't worry about that Homesicksun", Sehun's voice came. All them looked at Sehun followed by Kai. Kai was wearing a black full sleeves shirt matched with a pair of black jeans.

Baekhyun and Lay couldn't stop staring at their dongsaeng. Sehun followed his hyungs' eyes and caught them staring at Kai.