35

The concert was nearly over and they were supposed to leave in half an hour or so. Kai entered the green room, breathing heavily and his body covered with sweat. He stood in front of the huge mirror as one of the crew member was removing his mic and the batteries. As it was done, he flipped his sweaty wet hair and sat in front the mirror releasing a deep breath.

He stretched his legs and inserted his hand inside his pocket, taking out the pendant that Misun once gifted him, the half-a-heart pendant.

He was all excited since morning as finally everything was back into it's place. All of them woke up early in the morning, they barely got two to three hours to sleep.

Kai was excited for two reasons and one of those reasons was obviously Misun and the other one was because of meeting his EXO-Ls. Even after getting less amount of sleep, Kai roamed around the dorm energetically.

"Kai-sshi is extra happy today isn't it?" Baekhyun chuckled while ruffling his own hair.

"For Misun", Kyungsoo added with a wide heart-shaped smile.

The other brothers laughed and patted on Kai's shoulders.

"Yes, but don't shift your focus during concert, Misun won't really like it", Chanyeol smiled.

"He won't surely", Chen ruffled Kai's hair.

They brought down their packed bags downstairs in the hall and were happily getting ready to leave for the concert.

We are leaving. See you soon 😍

Kai texted Misun biting his lower lip, trying to suppress his shy smile. He slipped his phone inside his pockets as everyone was leaving the dorm.

As they entered the venue from the other entry gate, they could spot the crowd already. They were happy that the fake news of Misun and Sehun didn't really cause any affect.

"I can't spot her", Kai murmured trying to peep from the window.

The other members laughed looking at their desperate young brother.

"You'll spot her later don't worry", Lay chuckled.

"You started chanting about her from now only! Let's head to the green room Kai-sshi", Chanyeol whined pushing Kai playfully.

They all hurriedly walked towards the green room. Hugs and greetings came on the way from the staff and background dancers who met them in the corridors.

They entered the green room and sat in front of the huge mirrors waiting for the makeup artists to do their work

They entered the green room and sat in front of the huge mirrors waiting for the makeup artists to do their work. Kai took out his phone and took a glance. There was no reply from her. "How come she didn't reply yet?" He sighed.

"She must be busy Jonginie", Chanyeol replied while adjusting his hair.

Kai nodded and kept his phone on the table in front of him.