3

Everyone was having a fun time together when the doorbell rang. "I'll see" Kyungsoo stood up from his place and went to the door. Everyone stopped laughing and the place became quiet. No way they can let anyone know that they're here. Kyungsoo peeped through the eyehole, "it's Kai" he said, everyone heaved a sigh of relief. He opened the door and Kai rushed inside without any greeting, "it's so cold" he handed the parcels to Kyungsoo without any alert which caused the parcels slip off Kyungsoo's hands but he managed to grab it. Kai didn't even bother to notice that, he straight went to the others guys and dropped himself on the sofa. Kyungsoo went to the kitchen table to keep the parcels.

Kai removed his mask and gloves, he rubbed his palms against each other and patted on his cheeks, "man! It's so cold!" He shivered. "Be a strong man Kai-shi" Baekhyun punched Kai's arm. Kai chuckled. His attention was drawn to Misun who was with Kyungsoo preparing dinner. He approached towards her, "you must be Misun" he forwarded his hand. Sehun who was leaning against the kitchen table, grabbed Kai's hand, "oh my! Kai! I'm Misun! Hey!" He teased Kai. "Shut up" Kai released his hand from Sehun's and pulled his cheeks hard, Sehun winced in pain. Kai shifted his attention to Misun, "hi!" He greeted. "Hello" Misun nervously shook hands with Kai.

Kai always had this charm which could make any girl fall for him regardless of the fact that he's a popular idol.

~

"So, you'll be finding job in any magazine company?" Chanyeol asked with his mouth stuffed with food. "That's what I am interested in" Misun replied with a shy smile. "Make sure to take our interview" Kai chuckled. "Why didn't you make any contact with Sehun?" Baekhyun brought up the topic which was running inside everyone's head, "I mean, you knew he is in EXO right?" Baekhyun gulped his food. "I was unsure about him remembering me at all, moreover I didn't have any contact number so..." Misun ended her answer like that. Sehun rolled his eyes, "is that even a reason?" He spoke. "Ah okay! Leave all this! Tell us Misun, whom do you like the most in EXO?" Chanyeol threw his question like an excited kid. "Actually" Misun started hesitating to answer Chanyeol's question, she presumed either they'll feel bad or they'll feel Misun someone from out of the world, "I bet her answer is that she doesn't know much about us, isn't it Homesicksun?" Sehun looked at Misun who cheeks were now warm. Everyone's eyes were at Misun and Misun felt like she's the only one in the whole country who didn't know much about EXO. "Don't make yourself uncomfortable in your own house, it's not a big deal" Kyungsoo spoke who was till now taking his dinner silently. "She has always been busy with her books only" Sehun's tone clearly showed that he was just opposite to Misun when it came about studies. "It's good" Kai smiled at Misun.

"But my unnie, she loves EXO, she even has big big posters in her room" Misun grinned expecting it'll make her less weird, at least my unnie knows

"But my unnie, she loves EXO, she even has big big posters in her room" Misun grinned expecting it'll make her less weird, at least my unnie knows. "And she really likes Kai" Misun took a glance at Kai and smiled. "Oh! He's the most famous among girls anyway" Baekhyun said. "Ah stop it" Kai blushed. "I don't know much about you, I'm sorry about that, but the much I know about you from my unnie, on that basis, I like Lay" Misun said. "Yixing hyung!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "Both the sisters likes our two sexy dancers" Chanyeol chuckled. "Your unnie knows about Sehun right?" Kyungsoo asked. "Nope", the word surprised everyone, how come her own unnie doesn't know that her sister's best friend is Oh Sehun? Misun could read faces and tell what'll be their next question so she didn't wait for them to ask, "my unnie stayed away from home since her childhood because of her studies, so I'm not really close to her. Neither I shared what happened in my life when she was away nor did she." Misun sighed.
"She must be wondering how come a Homesicksun is her sister" Sehun tried to lighten the environment. "Shut up" Misun pinched Sehun on his arm.