Chapter four

"Emma, let me explain" i said reaching out to her.

"He raped my mom, you let a rapist inside the house? Why would you do that? Why didn't you just tell me? Then I wouldn't have met him" Emma said pulling away.

"Emma, I didn't know how to tell you. You wanted to meet him so bad and I just, i didn't know how to tell you" I said.

"Wait a minute, let me get something straight." Emma said and I just looked at her. "My dad is a rapist? And that's how I was made wasn't it?"

"Let's go inside and I'll tell you everything." I said opening the house door. Emma went inside the house and we both sat down on the couch.

"So it's true, did my mom even want me? Tell me, did she want a child from someone who raped her? To look at the child and remember that she was raped" Emma said with tears coming down her cheek.

"Emma-" I said and tried to give her a hug.

"She didn't want me" Emma chuckled and started crying. "Then why did she have me? If she was gonna die so soon."

"Your mother loved you so much" I said

"My dad is a rapist and my mom is dead" Emma said crying. "I feel so empty, so alone"

Ouch

"Tobin, I don't wanna see him ever again" Emma cried. "Just how could you not tell me"

"I'm sorry baby" I said hugging her.

"I'm sorry, I don't feel empty, maybe a little but i know I have you. I know you do the best for David and I. I know that without you, we would be a mess. I couldn't have asked for a better mom. Your all I need." Emma said.

"You and David are everything to me" I replied.

"Im sorry I call you Tobin sometimes instead of mom, you been here with me since I was born and I guess I just continued calling you Tobin because your thee Tobin Heath." Emma said.

"Yes I am" I laughed.

"But that will change because your not just Tobin, your my mom" Emma said

"I am" I replied.

"You know, i never seen you cry after mommy died." She said looking at me.

"I did cry, a lot actually, but I have to show you guys that everything will okay." I said looking back at her.

"I love you mom" Emma said hugging me.

~*~
4 years later

"Coach, can I ask you a question?" Megan one of the soccer players asked.

"What is it?" I replied.

"When will we know the rosters for this season?" She asked.

"Uhh good question, I have a question too" I said smiling.

"What is it?" Megan asked.

"When will my varsity soccer team start running there warm up laps?" I said

"Good question, I have a follow up question-"

"Go warm up" I said and megan laughed and the girls went off to warm up.

I was checking the couple roasters I had made on my clip board and I couldn't seem to find the official one, however I did get a bit distracted when I heard a very beautiful voice.

Wait wait what!

I mean I heard christens voice.

"Tobin, I demand you show me the roster" christen said point at my clipboard.