Chapter thirteen

Christens POV

"Good morning my love, last night was amazing" Julie said cuddling up next to me.

"I cheated on tobin" I said realizing what happened last night.

"She doesn't need to know" Christen said putting her hand on my face and making me look at her. She smiled and kissed my lips. "Plus isn't like Alex back in her life?"

"I guess so but I-" I said before being cut off.

"I love you christen" Julie said smiling like a cute dork. I leaned in and kissed her. "I'm just glad your coming back home to Chicago with me, I would love to see you more then every two months" Julie said.

Tobins POV

"You made it!" Kelley yelled running to hug me. "Wait what the heck happened to your hand?" Kelley said looking at my hand.

"Oh I actually slammed the door on my hand." I lied

"Well where the heck have you been?"

"Haha I had some important things to take care of but we're all good now kels" I Saudi

"Don't ever scare me like that Okay, So you miss my party last night which you will make up by buying me beer tonight. Which means I'm crashing at your room."

"Mom" Emma said running to me. "You made it one day before, how is Alex-" Emma paused and looked at my hand. "What the heck happened?!"

"Door slammed my hand, I'm good" I said with a smile.

"Alex?" Kelley asked. "What you mean"

"Oh I stopped by her grave before going to the airport, took her some sunflowers." I said lying to Kelley

"That's nice, you know I really wish she was here for all of this."

"Yeah I know me too, well Kels, I'm going to go leave my luggage in my room and see my fiancé then we can talk yeah?"

"Fine but I'll come back to find you" Kelley said and walked away.

"Mom" Emma said.

"Please Emma, don't say anything about Alex, at least after Kelley's wedding." I whispered

"But mom you heard Kelley she would have want Alex to be here." Emma replied.

"I'm trusting you that you won't say anything." I said looking at her.

"Fine, I'm going to go meet up with Cassius. By the way that's not because your slammed your hand on the door, I'm not stupid whatever you did christen and I will find out mom" Emma said walking away. "Love you!"

"Just be careful, I'll be in our hotel room" I said watching her.

I walked to the elevator and then made my way up to our hotel room. I took a deep breathe realizing how Alex is still alive and I didn't care to mention it to Kelley.

I walked out of the elevator and saw Julie leaving our room. She saw me and smiled.

"Glad you made it, should be a nice wedding right? To bad there are too much secrets between everyone." She said looking at me. "Well I'm off, see you around Tobin"

"Wait-" I tried to stop her.

"Forget it, just take care of her okay?" Julie said waking away. However she came back to where I was standing and looked at me. "Just be honest with her, she's been through a lot because of you. So if you love Alex, just tell Christen now."

I walked into my room to find Christen laying in bed covered by sheets. I put the luggage down and walked to the bed.

"Hey Love" I said and notice she was falling asleep.