Chapter five

David's POV

"David" i heard someone call my name.

"Mommy?" I said and saw her standing there, she was with an older man.

"David, my baby boy." Alex said and I ran to her.

"Mommy, I missed you so much!" I said hugging her.

"David, my sweet handsome boy, look how big you are! I missed you so much!" She said hugging me back.

"We have to go see Emma and mom, let's go" I said pulling her hand.

"David, I can't go." She said and I stopped.

"Why not?" I asked

"David, you need to come with me baby"

"What about Emma and mom?" I said looking in back of me and seeing my body on the hospital bed connected to wires and tubes. Mom and Emma were by my side, mom was crying.

"They will be okay" Alex said.

"No, if I leave they will be heartbroken, like you left us and I don't want them to be like that because of me mommy, I can't go with you. I have to go back."

"Alex, if he goes back and wakes up, he will be in so much more pain and he won't last a day he'll be back here again." The older man said

"Dad I know." Alex said replying to the older man.

"I have to go mommy, promise you'll wait for me here?" I said holding her hand.

"You can't go back" Alex said. "David, there will be no more pain here, no more headaches, no more pain baby"

"but mommy we can't leave them" I said looking at the. " I have to tell Emma, please" I said but Alex had grabbed my hand.

"Emma will meet us soon." and we walked away.

~*~

Tobins POV

"Mom, and if David doesn't wake up?" Emma said holding his hand.

"He will, we just have to pray to god and hope he wakes up."

"Tobin?" I heard christen's voice. I looked up at her and back at my son. She stood there by the door and didn't say a word.

"Emma stay here with him, I'll be back okay." I told Emma and I got up and walked out the room with Christen following.

"Tobin." christen said.

"I need you to leave, you didn't do anything but distract me from my son and now he's in that bed and he might not wake up!" I said walking as far as I could from the room, preventing from Emma to hear.

"Tobin, your blaming me for this? I'm sorry we BOTH were distracted, your right it could have been avoid but there is no looking back now. I'm sorry but I'm not the reason he's in that bed." Christen said as she grabbed my arm to stop me from walking away.

"Leave" I said looking forward. "Leave christen"

"Im not leaving, look i didn't want to tell you but I have to, so" christen said and took a deep breathe.

"-well I don't want to hear it" I cut her off.

"Listen to me please-"christen said.

"-no" I raised my voice.

"it was Alex" christen said, I looked at her and stayed still.

we never talked about Alex.

Alex, my wife

"what was?" I said really serious. We never talked about her, at all. Now she's telling me it was alex? What was?

"she-" christen said but was cut off by Emma.

"Mom! MOM!" I heard Emma yelling.

I ran back to davids room and the room was packed with nurses and doctors. They were trying to save his life. My heart was racing so fast.

I closed my eyes and prayed
Please I'm begging you, don't take him away. Not him too, not my baby boy. Please Lord I'm begging you, I need more time with him, please.
Tears dropped from my face with the fear of hearing what the doctors were going to say.

"Time of death 6:51"

A/n:
Well hello there guys!
It's been a while! I know I took forever to upload this chapter, I have been very busy and going through stuff, but it's time to take a break and come back to this story that you all have motivated me to continue with. Thank you guys for patiently waiting for me 💗 let's get this going!!!
I would love to hear any of your feedback, comments, concerns, questions, anything :)
Hope you guys liked or enjoyed this chapter or probably not...love y'all!
                                                -Leidy 💗