n i n e

Mackenzie's POV

We were official, finally. I was with Johnny. He was mine, and I was his. I woke up the next morning, his scrawny arm still wrapped around my waist as I turned around, placing soft kisses on his forehead. 

"Morning princess." he said in a raspy voice and I couldn't stop laughing, one because of how stupid his voice sounded and two because he called me princess.

"Morning sugar muffin." I say jokingly and Johnny laughed, running his hands through his hair. "What's the plan for today?"

"The plan for me is school work and sleep. The plan for you and friends however, is very different." I frowned and tilted my head.

"What do you mean?" he chuckled and lifted my chin with his finger before kissing me. "You'll see."

I huffed, getting out of the bed and he laughed at me so I threw a pillow at him, running out of the room so he wouldn't come and attack me.

I ran into Lauren's room breathless to see her and Brynn, wide awake, fully dressed, both holding pillows ready to ambush me. They both hit me with their pillows repeatedly.

"That's what you get for leaving us last night." Lauren said huffing, playing with her hair. "But what happened with you?"

I frowned and shook my head. "Nothing." 

"Don't lie to us." 

"Well, I didn't feel well last night, and Johnny ran me a bath, and then I just decided to sleep in his room, no biggie."

"He asked you out didn't he?" Lauren said, grabbing my hands. I nodded my head slowly and they both bursted into a mixture of squeals, I told you so and Jenzie is real. As the girls were screaming, I quickly picked out an outfit and walked out of the room, into Lauren's bathroom to get changed. I went with a cute little v-neck tank top, some black jeans and a denim jacket, to cover my arms. I slipped on some pizza socks and put on my red converses, before leaving the bathroom to find Lauren and Brynn still screaming their heads off. 

"He asked you out ahh! I've never been happier!" I rolled my eyes as Lauren and Brynn both grabbed my wrists, taking me downstairs to eat.

-

Breakfast was really awkward, like a really bad kind of awkward, like an I want to die awkward. Me and Johnny made constant eye contact, giving each other weak smiles every now and again and whenever we did, Brynn and Lauren would kick me under the table and laugh, the amount of times I wanted to rip their heads off in that short period of time was insane. It didn't help that I only played with my food as well, and everyone was staring, wondering why I refused to eat.

"Let's go I'm tired of waiting." Brynn stood up and walked out of the room so me and Lauren rushed behind her. I waved goodbye at Johnny as Lauren pulled me out.

-

Johnny was right, Lauren had planned a fun day for us. First we went shopping and watched Jumanji before going to winter wonderland. I loved the place so much, it was full of so much excitement, joy, I was definitely going to come here one day, just me Johnny, maybe our future kids... I pushed that thought out, knowing it would only force me into a downward spiral and focused on making today the best day possible. Lauren ended the whole big shabang with ice skating as we said our goodbyes to Brynn and headed back to her house. She already had her permit, mine was coming soon and I was so excited, all the places I could go, people I could see.

"Thank you for the great day Lolo, and the many more to come." I say, resting my head on the window.

"You're welcome Mackenzis." and those were the last words I heard, before I drifted off to sleep.

-------------------------------

That was a super short + sucky chapter ngl.

I wasn't sure if you guys would prefer if I uploaded on time,

or took longer to write long, perfected chapters

Comment down below what you would prefer

I know how I want the story to end, but I haven't planned it out

I hope you guys like the story,

Vote and comment if you do, join in on the suspense!

{736 words xoxo}

--------------------------------