t w e l v e

Mackenzie's POV

We laid there, tangled in the mess of bed linen, our limbs intertwined and Johnny tracing circles on my arms. It was about 12am at night and in case you're thinking, no, we did not have sex. We weren't ready for it, we both knew it, we didn't do anything past stage 3, don't worry kids.

"We didn't do everything we were supposed to do today." Johnny frowned. "I had so much planned."

"Then let's finish everything." I say, pinching his cheeks.

"Ok sure. Go take a shower and get dressed and then I'll take you to the destination." he grinned and I laughed getting out of the bed. 

"Yes sir." I sang, walking into the bathroom and locking the door.

The hot water from the shower sprayed my back instantly as I sighed, leaning on the marble tiles. I just wanted to stay here in this place with Johnny, it was where I was happiest, where I was me and recently, I didn't have to hide anything. I wanted to tell him everything about me, about my past I did, but I could never find the right time to bring it up.

I got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my body and yelling Johnny's name to tell him I'm out. When he didn't reply I panicked and ran around the cabin in my towel, searching for him.

"John! John! Johnny?!" I checked everywhere, the bathroom, the bedroom, the living room, the patio, the kitchen, he wasn't anywhere. All I found was a letter saying, 'follow the little path by the side of the cabin.'

Running into the bedroom, I opened the drawer and got changed into black jersey shorts and a pink sweater before slipping on my superstars and running outside. "John!" I ran the path I found beside the cabin, desperately calling his name, before I stumbled upon a dimly lit area, a tree trunk and a Johnny, standing with his guitar.

"John, you've gone full out this time." I say looking around in awe. "What is this place?"

"Mackenzie, I wrote a song for you." he pointed at a blanket he had laid out for me with some food on it.

I was touched, nobody had ever done something like this for me. My fingers were playing with my hair as I stared at Johnny, absolutely mesmerised. 

I see your picture every day and it hurts
you settle for second when I put you first
So girl pick your head up
You deserve more than you know
Believe when I tell you
You're so beautiful

Tears formed at my eyes as I listened to the words of the song he had written for me. This amazing, fantastic, talented boy, was mine. And I was his, and I could never be happier. His voice soothed my ears and I was happy, so happy, to be blessed with someone like him.

  Everything
I would give everything baby
'Cause right now you're driving me crazy
Tell me you wanna be with me
Oh yeah

You know you are one of a kind
I just wanna make you mine
I would give everything baby
Everything, everything trust me  

This was my boyfriend, my boyfriend. 

I loved him.

I was in love with Johnny Vincent Orlando.

And I wanted the whole world to know.

I wanted to yell it from the rooftops.

That I was his, and he was mine.

I wanted everyone to know,

That I was in love with Johnny Vincent Orlando.

  For all the times they tried to step on your dreams
It doesn't matter girl 'cause you're all I need
I hope that you can finally see what I see
It's all clear to me that you deserve everything  

I loved this boy so much, he deserved everything, he deserved the world because he was my world. When he finished singing I ran up to him and kissed him, this was my boyfriend, my thoughtful, loving boyfriend. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, the way he made me feel when I was around him was unique, special. I loved him, and he loved me.

He was my forever, my everything.

And I was his.

______________________________

This was such a shitty chapter I apologise

I just needed a filler hehe!

{729 words xoxo}

______________________________