Hit - Part 1

Note: the following is not canon and is only made for pure entertainment

Thank you ~

"NO!!" A shrill cry erupted through the dense forest. Startling all that heard it.

A young sand coloured she cat was standing, shocked, shielded by her blue furred companion.

A puff of purple-green mist floated up where the dart had hit him in the back. Letting out a gasp of surprise, he fell into Lee's arms.

Thinking fast she caught him, and ripped the foul smelling dark out of his pelt. "Lloyd! Look at me. Look at me! Don't close your eyes, don't you dare close your eyes." She shook him roughly, as if to shake the poison from him, but to no avail. He wheezed, "it's ok Leebee, just promise me you'll bring me back, promise me you won't let me hurt you."

She screwed her eyes up, trying to stop the warm tears sliding down her face, "how do you expect me to manage that you stupid furface, you're almost twice my size."

He chuckled before ending in a weak cough. "You'll do it, I believe in you." Lloyd paused, tense with pain. "Just please, don't let me hurt anyone, I couldn't live with myself if I did." He gasped.

"Fine, I promise, just please come back." She whispered, her voice shaking with emotion. "You're the best friend I've ever had, and I couldn't lose you like this, I just couldn't."

He smiled at her affectionately, before going limp.

Lee touched her forehead to his, rocking back and forth for a few short moments before turning to Zuran. "What've you done to him." She snarled, stalking up to the skinny, undersized tom.
He grinned, "that's no way to talk to an elder."

She leaped at him, pinning him down before he could move. "Tell me what you did." She placed her claws on his throat, baring her teeth. "Now." He only looked at her coldly. Lee dug her claws in slightly, "Or I'll rip your throat out."

Fear flashed in his icy blue eyes.

"You wouldn't."

"Try me."

He glanced over her shoulder, and then grinned, with a wild look in his eyes that made her flinch.

"I don't have to."

Before she could move a huge force barrelled into her, sending her flying across the dusty clearing, she hit a tree with a sickening thud.

"Oof." She fell to the ground as all the air was pushed out of her lungs.

A shadow loomed over her.

Purple eyes with green irises, the dull blue grey fur, the shockingly long tail, and the blue and white bow tie.

She let out a whimper of fear, her pupils dilated to thin slits and ears pinned to her head.

"Lloyd?"

DUN DUN DUNNNN
milky feel free to use this instead

Part 2?