Chapter 1: Instagram

Brad ^^^

First chapter of the sequel; hope you like it.

Enjoy:)!

***
2 years later...

Lia's p.o.v

Regret. All I felt was regret.

But what can I do now? Everything has changed. He is gone. But what can I say? I've already moved on. I haven't deleted the pictures from my old phone, and I've airdropped the old pictures I had with him to my new phone.

I like to see them, and i admit I always feel alone when I do.

It's crazy how time flies so fast, I'm 18, do you believe that? Cause I don't. Next month is my graduation day, and I can not wait!

Alex and Anthony came back, we all forgave them but still slowly on trusting them again. That's how I felt towards Jason, I knew I forgave him for thinking of me as a toy, but I couldn't trust him anymore. What if he still thinks of me as a toy? If I did stay with him, he could have played me.

"Guess who?" A familiar male voice came from behind me, he covered my eyes.

I really wanted to say 'Jason', but I already knew who he was.

"Brad," I giggled. "I won!"

"Luck." Brad shrugged, turning me around to face him.

"Well, hello there!" I kissed his nose.

"What's up in your small dirty head?" He raised a brow, putting his arms around my waist, and pulling me closer to him.

"Just thinking." I shrugged.

"Of what?"

"The past."

"Please tell me you weren't thinking about him?" Brad groaned. "Aren't we erasing the past, Lia?"

"It's not that easy," I sighed. "He was my first love."

"And I am going to be your last." Brad kissed me.

***

"Owen?" I opened the front door, I saw Peter sitting on the couch with his girlfriend, Sophia.

"Back early?" Peter raised a brow, turning his head to me.

"It's ten," I gave him a straight smile.

"What day is it tomorrow?" Peter asked.

"Saturday."

"It is early then." He shrugged.

"Lia, I have a surprise for you," Alex came out of the kitchen, his t-shirt was covered with chocolate.

"Made me a chocolate cake?" I smirked.

"How did you know that?!" He gasped.

"Your t-shirt will answer you," I smirked.  "You went to the boarding school and got more stupid."

"Thank you," he frowned. "Anthony is inside, we need to go to the kitchen so he won't burn the house down."

"HA HA FUNNY,  ALEX!" We heard Anthony screaming from inside the kitchen. We laughed, shaking our heads, we walked inside the kitchen, to see Anthony's face filled with whipped cream.

***

Opening my eyes, I turned to see Brad sleeping next to me, I grinned because every time he'd wake up early, he'd prank me. So this is my time.