Chapter 15: help

Ok guys, I wrote a new book go check it out, it is called 'lost in reality'.

I hope you guys like it, and if you did check it out, please inform me that you came from this chapter:).

So yeah.

Enjoy:)!
Oh and it's Lia's POV

**

      My phone kept ringing nonstop, gosh, can't a girl sleep in peace? Probably my brothers checking on me, but come on! Spain is a whole new country to me, and I must rest so i can explore Spain more. Well, Barcelona.

I tiredly answered the phone.

Bold - Jake  normal - Lia

- You have to come back.

- Missed me already?

- Lia, I'm serious. Jason- (his voice cracked up)

- what? Did something bad happened to Jason?

- YES! Please he needs you. We need you.

- wait, I'm confused.

- Lia, Jason was stabbed.

- oh my god, how is he now?

- Jason is in a coma.

**

I was in the plane that flew all the way back to America. I excused myself to the university, and told them the reason why I must go back.

Still, something's telling me not to go back.

*

Running to the hospital, I took deep breaths before talking to the lady behind the counter.

"Excuse me, please help me!"

"How may I help you, dear?" She have a concerned look.

"There's a guy, his-" I was interrupted by a voice I thought o would never hear again.

"Lia?" I turned around to see him.

"What are you doing here?" My eyes widened, he started taking huge steps forward. "Stay away from me!"

"Lia, please calm down!" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Steve, I'm telling you to stay away from me! You did this, you stabbed Jason!" I gasped.

"Me? Why would I do such a thing? Lia, please let me explain," Steve licked his lips.

"Why would you? Because you're sick, Steve! You're evil!"

"Ma'am, sir, I'm sorry but this is a hospital not a fight club," the nurse glared at us.

"Lia, you heard the nurse. Can we please talk outside?"

"I'm not going anywhere with a kidnapper," I gave him a disgusting look.

"You're choosing the hard way, Amelia."

"Hard like your dick," I rolled my eyes, walking away. Well, until I felt someone carrying me, and men coming in, shooting everyone waiting for their turns, and I saw the nurse who told us to be quiet laying in the floor, eyes opened, and blood covering her stomach.

I started to tear up, didn't care that I am being kidnapped right now. I'm the one who put these innocent people in danger, now most of them are going to go through pain and hurt. And it's all because of me.

At that moment, I felt lost.

But then, I felt as if someone was shaking me.

"Ma'am, wake up, I'm sorry but we already landed," the flight attendant shook me.