Chapter 22: hold on, i still want you

**IT'S NOT LETTING ME ADD THE SONG, BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER APPLICATIONS THAT YOU CAN USE TO LISTEN TO THE SONG, IT WOULD BE BETTER FOR YOU, BUT ITS YOUR CHOICE.**

Listen 'hold on' when I point it out for ya;)

One chapter to go...

Enjoy:)!

*

Lia's p.o.v

He didn't say it back. Did I expect him to say it back? Maybe. But to convince myself, I told myself that he must be tired?

Excuses, excuses..

He talked, a lot. Not that it bothered me, but he couldn't say 3 words, and 8 letters?

I was in my room, crying myself to sleep, but I couldn't even if I sobbed till death. Something was telling me something so bad is about to happen, but I just didn't want to believe it.

Suddenly, my phone rang, I checked the ID caller. It was Jason's mother, fearing something has happened to Jason, I answered quickly, and answered.

"Is something wrong?" I said as soon as I put the phone on my ear.

"No, I have good news for you," I can feel the grin that was on her face. "The doctor said that Jason's good."

"OH MY GOD! Really?!"

"Yes, honey!" She cried.

"I'm so happy, I'm on my way."

"Sure, honey! We're waiting for you."

We hung up, and I drove fast to the hospital. Thank god the police didn't catch me.

I ran as fast as I could, I saw Jason's mother sitting with Tom.

"Where is Jason?"

"He is waiting for you, Lia." His mother smiled.

I gave her a small smile, as I entered the room.

"Jason?"

"Lia? You came?" Jason's voice sounded less tiring.

"Jase," I cried, as I ran to him, hugging him carefully.

"Hey.. I am here," He kissed my head.

"And I'm glad," I put my forehead on his.

"I'm never gonna give up on you," He grinned.

"I will not give up on you, nor will I ever let you go."

"I love you," he finally said. "And I miss you."

He said the 8 letters.

"And I love you more,"

"Impossible. Lia, you deserve to hear 'i love you' more than one million times," He whispered.

"and you deserve to hear 'I love you more' more than one billion times," I giggled.

"I love seeing you happy," he kissed my nose.

"What changed your mind?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Changed my mind?"

"Today, in the morning you didn't say it back. Please, Don't tell me you love me but then ask me for space," I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I had time to think, Lia," I could tell if he was lying or not, and he is lying. To my face.

"What are we exactly? It's obvious we still have feelings for each other," I sighed.