Chapter 9: gender reveal

Hey everyone, this chapter is not a long ass chapter but it's okay I think.

Maybe the next chapter will be a long ass fucking chapter , idk really. Anyhoo, stayyy safeee:)!

*
4 months later

Lia's p.o.v

     It was finally June, our birthday. June 16th.

I'm not ready to turn 19, I feel like I'm still 16. This house is like a jail, four walls, police officers outside the lock room. I just want to get out of here, I've already told Owen that I don't want to stay here no more, but he just said 'we'll see'.

I swear I love my brothers, but sometimes they get on my nerves. No don't do that, no don't go there. Blah blah blah.

Out of a sudden, the door busted open, revealing Grayson, "Lia! Reese knows what gender is the baby, so she is having a gender reveal party here in our house, but she is not attending, so it's all good, and I don't know what I'm having, I just want a healthy baby that can call me daddy!"

I never saw Grayson so excited, it will hurt me when the truth will come out. "When?"

"Next week on Monday!!" He danced. "Invite all your friends."

**

Monday

It was the day of the gender reveal, Grayson was super excited, he even invited Jason! Jason was sitting in between Jake and Jack, and luckily, they were sitting far away from me. We put the chairs in a row, 10 chairs on each row. There's like a way to walk in between 5 chairs. I don't know if I made sense, but I'm having a panic attack. I sat next to Peter who is going to shit himself, and cry, or even kill himself, because he was about to watch another man finding out his baby's gender.

"Lia, I want you to stand with me, and open the box." Grayson walked up to me.

"Can Peter come too?" I looked between Peter and Grayson.

"Of course." He nodded.

Peter's eyes lit up, and he mouthed a 'thank you'. We brought the box in the middle, it was a brown box, written on it 'Am I a boy or a girl?'.

"1..2..." we all counted down.

"3!"

As we opened the box, pink balloons flew out, and we started jumping. I started crying, hugging Peter so tight, but then, a familiar voice came from behind me.

"What about this one?" Reese placed the other box, that was written on it 'WHAT ABOUT ME?'. And all of us were shocked, we all went quiet. They're having twins? Oh my god.

Peter looked at me, then took a glance at Reese. Reese looked down, then she looked at Peter. "Peter, you're going to have twins!"

"But I'm Grayson, and I'm the father." Grayson dropped the box.

"Chase, I told you to tell your brother that he's going to be a father." She looked at Chase who was sitting with his boyfriend.

"We all knew that you slept with Gray?" Chase raised a brow.

"I meant Peter..."

"So, you slept with me and my brother? You made me believe that I was the father of these two? I was so excited." I've never seen Grayson cry before, tears were flowing down his face.

"It's not my fault." Reese shrugged.

"Technically, it is. I have 10 brothers, and you sleep with everyone, and not only that, but you also knew that you slept with two brothers, I never knew how dumb you really are, until now." I crossed my arms.

"I'm not dumb, I just forgot what was his name." She pointed at Peter.

"Peter." Peter whispered.

"As if I care anymore," she rolled her eyes. "I'm going to spoil it all for you, and you're having a baby boy."

****

Okay, that's it.

The truth is out, and now you know who's the dad, and the gender of the baby - sorry!! Babies - hahahaha

Don't forget to vote for this short chapter, hopefully I'll update soon.

Don't know when will I update again, but I'll make sure it's soon. XD

Anyway, I'll see you guys tomorrow because

It's not everyday bro

Peace ✌🏼