Chapter 4: nightmare

Sad chapter ... hehe jk

Enjoy:)!

***

You know in movies when actors or actresses sing when their sad, that's what I'm doing. Singing relaxes me, even when I'm not good at it. 

'You got me sipping on something, I can't compare to nothing.

I've ever known, I'm hoping that after this fever I'll survive.

I know I'm acting a bit crazy, strung out a little bit hazy.'

I looked down.

'Save your advice cause I won't hear

you might be right but I don't care

there's a million reasons why I should give up

but the heart wants what it wants'

I stopped singing once I heard clapping behind me, I turned around, gasping.

"You have a great voice, Lia," Peter sat next to me.

"No, I don't," I shook my head.

"Yes, you do."

"Whatever you say," I shrugged.

"I wanted to talk to you about something," He bit his lip. I can tell that he's nervous whenever I see him biting his lip.

"Sure."

"You're a girl, and you can help me.." He looked down.

"You like a girl?" I raised a brow. What's bad about that?

"Worse," he closed his eyes.

"I'm all ears," I put my hand on his shoulder.

"The baby inside of Reese, might be my baby," he inhaled.

"What?!" My eyes widened. "Are you serious?! How?!"

"I slept with her the past night, then the next night she slept with Gray!" He said in one breath.

"Peter, what the fuck!" I cursed.

"I'm sorry! I don't know what to do, Grayson is so happy, and I cannot ruin it for him!" A few tears fell from his beautiful big brown eyes.

"Do not tell him," I shook my head.

"How can I live in the same house as my kid?" He questioned me, and himself.

"We'll do a test after the baby is born, we'll find out who's the father," I hugged him.

"Thank you, Lia," He whispered, hugging me back.

***

I yawned as I laid my head on the pillow, thinking of what Peter told me earlier.

I closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

***

"Hey, baby!" Steve smirked, as he walked closer to me. My eyes widened, I thought I got rid of him, I thought that he was in the prison.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered. You're strong, Lia. Remain calm.

"I swear I'm cold hearted, and I can leave you in pain!" He yelled at me, pulling my hair back, and I yelped in pain. "You think you can put me in the prison? I came here for revenge!"

I screamed for help, but nobody came. I was trapped here with him in the darkness, and no one can help me. None of my brothers are smart enough to know where I am, and who I am with - and if they did know, they wouldn't know how to get to me, how to find me. Unless Jason was with them, Jason can find me in a heartbeat, because of how wise he is. And I let go of him.

Why am I thinking of him when I'm in danger?

Suddenly, I felt pain all over my body, that I screamed so hard.

"LIA! LIA!" I heard, I tried opening my eyes, but all I can do is scream. Someone found me, but who?!

"LIA! FOLLOW MY VOICE!" The person yelled again.

"HELP!" I screamed.

"LIA, IT'S ME JASON! FOLLOW MY VOICE! I REPEAT FOLLOW MY VOICE!"

"JASON!"

"Lia..."

"Jason?" The voice started fading away, as a new voice appeared.

"Lia... wake up!" I straightened up, breathing heavily.

"JASON!" I shouted. I looked at Brad with blurry eyes because of the tears.

"J-Jason?" He frowned.

"Brad, what are you doing here?" I wiped the tears.

"Really, Lia? I've been planning for months now and you dream of Jason?!" He yelled.

"What are you talking about Brad? And it wasn't a dream, it was a nightmare!" I cried again.

"You're lying to me, I know it wasn't a nightmare," he shook his head.

"Brad, Steve was there... he hurt me..." I put my face on my hands, and started sobbing uncontrollably.

"Lia... I'm sorry... baby.." Brad kissed me.

"I'm sorry too," I sniffed.

"You did nothing, I'm the one to blame. Do you want to know what I've been planning to do?" He smirked.

"What?"

"Let me see the smile first," He raised a brow. I faked a smile, and he shook his head. "Not that one, the real one."

"Ha," I smiled at him, for real this time.

"There it is!" He grinned widely, "do you want to know?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW?!"

Just when he said that, I remembered my brothers. They're probably eavesdropping behind the door.

"YES!"

"We're going to Hawaii, then we're going to Spain, then we're going to Dubai!" He said, dancing.

"You're not serious, are you?" I gasped.

"Nope. You, me, and your brothers!" He danced. "I wanted to go alone with you, but 10 of your brother refused."

"Of course," I laughed. I danced with him, even with no music on.

I was wrong, Brad did make me forget about Jason.

****

Sorry for the late update, I know it's super late but I've been having writer's block lately.

You know when you're just off and you're not in the mood to do anything, well that was me. But hopefully, I'll try and come back, and better than before !:)

Thank you

And I hope I'll see you guys tomorrow because

It's not everyday bro!

Peace ✌🏼 !