Chapter 7: phone call

Thank you for waiting for me to come back:) i really appreciate your time.

Anyhoo, enough about sappy shit, lets move on to this chapter...

Enjoy!

***

Lia's p.o.v

Knock knock!

Mason knocked on the door, the door opened, revealing a lady in her 40's, she had short blonde hair, with gray eyes. She was skinny, and I can tell that is tanned. She showed her teeth, grinning at us. "Hello!"

"Hey, ma'am! My name is Mason, and that's my little sister, Lia. And we are here to welcome you to this beautiful peace neighborhood!" Mason said excitedly.

"Why, thank you! Never been welcomed before in this way!" She laughed, "but thank you again!"

"It's our job." Mason grinned as he looked at me, and motioning for me to talk.

"Hi, ma'am! My name is ... Lia." I stuttered.

"Hello, dear. You're gorgeous, I bet my son Miles will like you." She winked at me, and I was shocked. What the-

"I'm glad that you think of my sister that way, but she already has a boyfriend." Mason shrugged.

"Oh, well, I hope they break up soon, because I would love someone like you to date my son."

"Mom? Ugh, I'm sorry! Is she telling you to date me? I am so sorry!" A boy came from behind the lady, he was incredibly good looking, he has brown hair, with brown eyes, it lit up when he saw us.

"It's fine, really." I shrugged.

"Want to come in?" His mom opened the door wide open.

"Sure." I nodded.

"Do not forget that you have a boyfriend." Mason whispered in my ear.

I punched his arm, "I will never forget."

"I'm just reminding you, you were drooling when you saw our new neighbor's son." Mason raised his eyebrows.

"Shut up." I mumbled.

"I'm Miles, by the way." The hot boy said as we walked inside the house. I remember the old neighbors that used to love here, they were lesbians, and they adopted a 13 year old girl and a 4 year old boy, the girl turned out to be lesbian, but the boy fell from her mother's bedroom window, and he didn't survive. So, they moved out, because it kept remind them about their son.

"We brought cake for you." Mason smiled innocently.

"Really? Oh my, we have such sweet neighbors. Is that because you saw my daughters? Oh brother!" Miles' mother sat down.

"Did you?" Miles looked up at Mason.

"No." Mason shook his head.

"Mom, take a rest, you're scaring our new neighbors away." A female voice came from behind me, I turned my head around, and saw a girl, she had long blonde hair, dark brown eyes, and she was tall.

"She is not, do not worry!" Mason grinned.

"She is, I can tell." The girl motioned to her brother to take their mom upstairs. Once they disappeared, the girl sat in front of us. "I'm Camila, I'm a triplet, and I'm 18 years old."

"I'm-" I interrupted Mason.

"I'm Amelia, but call me Lia. I'm a triplet as well, and I'm 18 years old."