Chapter 8: let him go

Hey people from all around the world, I was busy celebrating my birthday!! It was on March 27, it's never too late to wish me happy birthday, and it's never too late to give me gifts;).

Anyhoo, enjoy this long ass chapter.

Enjoy:) again.

**

Lia's p.o.v

        Broken, I started crying, breaking all sort of stuff in my room. Suddenly, somebody lashed the door. Glancing its way, I saw Owen staring at me.  

"What the fuck happened to this room?" He yelled.

"Ahh.." I broke down in tears.

He stared at me with sympathy controlling his eyes , and in seconds I felt his hands wrapped around my waist.. we stayed in our place, me crying in his shoulders, and him hugging me tightly.

After I calmed down, I pulled away, I looked up at him, with a question for Brad in my mind. 'Why weren't you who swore that you would be?'

Brad, you made a promise that you'll never break my heart.

**

Jason's p.o.v

Sleeping, all I felt was peace, until I heard my door bust opened, my eyes opened, glancing at Jack who was in my doorway, he was mad.

"I'm the one who should be mad, you woke me up from my nap!" I groaned.

"Call your slut, and tell her to fucking die!" He suddenly yelled, i raised my brow, didn't answer him. "Your girlfriend, Tonila! Call her, and break the fuck up with her!"

"Why?" I got up from the bed, stretching.

"She cheated on you with Lia's boyfriend, and do not ask me how they met because I don't know!"

"You're joking, right?" I stopped stretching, and I just looked at him with my mouth wide open.

"I'm not, Lia is breaking stuff in her room, she's broken.. again. And I hate seeing my baby sister cry for boys who don't deserve her." Uncontrollably, I felt offended. "Do not ask how do you know, because he called her by accident, and she heard your so called girlfriend moan his name."

"Fuck her, and fuck him too then!" I ran out of the door, and to Lia's room, I opened the door. "Where does that dick lives?"

She turned her head towards me, I can see the sadness and madness in her eyes, I can tell that she's officially broken. And that hurt me. A lot.

She told me where he lives, and I just took off from there.

But she insisted to come.

**

When we arrived, we did not even bother knocking, Lia knew where he hid his spare key, so it was easier for both of us to catch them easily.

We entered the house, and we ran up the stairs, Lia opened the door of his bedroom, and they were there, cuddling.

"Are you serious, Bradley? You found out that I know that you're cheating on me, and still!" Lia yelled, never seen her furious.