Chapter 12: little tommy

Eyooo, I'm back!! Missed me? I finally finished school, and I'm so proud of myself for dealing with the school's shit for 12 years. Oh my, I still can't believe that I'm done with school..!! Wait, I AM DONE WITH SCHOOOOOL!!!

I HONESTLY CAN'T BELIEVE THAT, I'VE SPENT 14 YEARS IN SCHOOL (+ KG) and now I'm saying goodbye to it, finally!

Anyway; this means that this book is back and better than before!!

I.. am so sorry but in this chapter you'll be seeing old faces, so don't hate Lia, she did it because of how kind and beautiful her heart is, so don't blame her.

You'll understand when you read it all.

Enjoy:)!

***

Lia's p.o.v

It was the day when Reece finally gives birth to Brandon and Vanessa, and I cannot wait. We've already made the baby room, and it was so nice. Since we're keeping Vanessa, we tried making it girly, but I hope she doesn't grow to be just like her mother; GIRLIE GIRLIE HOE.

My brothers and I were on our way to the hospital, Peter called us, telling us that Reece is almost giving birth to them

Once we've arrived, I was the first to get out of the car, I was so happy that I'm going to be an aunt. But, also I felt sad that there will be another girl in the house, and they will pay attention to her more than me now, but I AM GOING TO BE THE BEST AUNT ANYONE CAN HAVE. And I'm going to tell her that she's perfect everyday, and not to trust boys.

We reached their room, we were waiting outside. All of us just paced around the long hallway. It was so quiet, I turned my head to see a 16 year old boy who was covering his face with his hands, and I could hear him sobbing.

"Hey." I walked to him, and sat down.

He sniffed, looking at me. "What?"

"You're crying, I wanted to help." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You can't help a dead person, can you?" Tears fell from his eyes.

"You're not dead."

"I am, inside." He looked down. "I just lost my parents."

"Oh, I... I understand." I nodded.

"How? I can see your family there, probably waiting for your mother to give birth to another member."

I laughed, "those ugly 'men' are my brothers, and the lady who's giving birth is my brother's ex."

"Where's your mother? Isn't she happy to be a grandmother?"

"My mom passed away while giving birth to me, my dad passed away as well, he was driving so fast." I sighed.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." The boy frowned.