Chapter 20: this is what it takes

How tf did we reach chapter 20 so fast? Vote if you agree.

Lol I'm funny (no)

btw I blesssed you

I'm sorry if I'm late or anything but again, y'all are used to it.

Enjoy!

*

Lia's p.o.v

Ever wondered what it would be like to have a mother and a father? Of course not, because your mom and dad are still alive, well hopefully they are. (A quick A.N: if your parents are alive: MAY GOD BLESS THEM, and keep them safe and healthy. If one of your parents or both of them are in heaven: sorry that happened to you, may y'all not lose another member of ur fam. Back to the story.) But me, I feel lost in this world, no one to help me find a way to get through this world without breaking.

My dad have always told me to have the prettiest heart, but you cannot have the prettiest heart when you can't be happy.

My ex boyfriend is back, and he wants to protect me. My ex boyfriend is in a coma, and I have no idea when will he wake up. One of my triplets was a murderer and a rapist. My brother got a girl pregnant just to check if he was still gay or not.

What the fuck is wrong with my life?

I was playing Fortnite on PC, when Owen walked in on me.

"Still playing Fortnite?" He groaned.

"Yeah, it's addicting!" I wiggled my eyebrows, not taking my eyes off the computer.

"Better than getting kidnapped, right?"

"Can we not talk about it?" I rolled my eyes. Since I moved back to America, they keep talking about Steve and the kidnapping shit nonstop.

One other reason why I'm playing fortnite is, to distract myself, to not think of Jason.

Speaking of him, he has still not awoken up, and I honestly don't know what to do.

I suddenly decided that I wanted to go out, to have some fun.

I opened my closet, and looked for a perfect outfit. I grabbed my phone, and texted Jake.

Lia:
Get ready, and tell your stupid brothers to get ready too.

Minutes later, I received a message from Jake.

Jake:
Okay.