Epilogue

So since none of you replied, I'm trying so hard to bite my tongue. Like, I asked a simple question and no one answered it.

Anyway, this is a short epilogue.

But a big thank you to the ones who voted on the last chapter, and who commented as well. It really means a lot, thank you again. XX
**
10 years later...

Lia's p.o.v

       Life changed so fast, I was only 18 when Jason died, and now I'm 28 years old.

After his death, I fell deep into depression. Jonah tried to get me back, but ex's don't work when your partner does shit to you. No, just no.

Instead of looking for someone, I focused on education, distracting myself. I studied environmental science, and it was okay I guess.

At the age of 21 years old, I decided to move on with my life, so I moved out of the house. 

Luckily, Owen found his perfect girl. Her name's Delilah, and now they're happily married, and have three kids. One son and two daughters. Evan, Dinah, and Kelly.

Grayson, also fell in love with a girl called 'Sasha', they had their second baby last year. Two girls, Mia and Maia.

Chance met a girl, but then she was diagnosed with cancer, so now he has take to raise his two kids alone. Ariana and Cole.

Chase was heartbroken when Lee left him for another man, but doesn't he deserve it? He cheated on Lee. But that didn't stop Chase from finding another one, he's now married with 2 kids, Ben who is Chase's biological son, and Jamie who is adopted.

Mason was married, but they had a divorce because he found out that his wife cheated on him with his boss, and let's not forget his two angel kids. Tyler and Toby.

You wouldn't believe how many kids Peter has, he has 6 kids. CRAZY, RIGHT? 4 girls and two boys. Brandon, Vanessa, Rose, Amy, Zane, and Scarlett. And unfortunately, he is married to Reece.

Jack is engaged to his beautiful fiancé, Hazel, and she's not pregnant.

Jake has one son, he swore not to have kids, he just wanted to F.U.C.K and act as if girls were toys, but Leo came by mistake, and Leo is his son.

Tony, little tony... got MARRIED!! He has one daughter, and she is 4 months old.

I don't know anything about Alex, and I don't want to know. He is one of the reasons why Jason is dead.

While I, Amelia, found a guy who was by my side through everything, who let me cry everyday for Jason and didn't say a thing, who stood with me when I wished that Jason was still alive.

You all know him, he's Jason's friend.

Jeremy was his name.

We fell in love, and we welcomed a handsome boy when we first slept together, we called him Jason.

We hope he turns out like Jason, and I'm not joking.

Hopefully, our journey will go on, even though we both lost a part of us.

But I just have to let Jason know that..

Once in a lifetime, he was mine.

***

Ok this is the end , guys, and I'm so sad even tho I updated every chapter so late,  I'm still going to miss this shitty book. 💔

I'm going to inform you of my coming book, so yeah!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH

AND I HONESTLY LOVED THIS JOURNEY WITH U GUYS!!!

LOVE TO ALL OF U . Literally.

Even if you don't vote and comment :/

So ywa

Maybe I'll see you in my upcoming book? :)

Goodbye.