Salvation

"Rise, all of you." You weren't able to speak, or think; you could just stand there, as everyone did.

Despite where you were, the time you spent here seemed to fly by, like you'd never get enough time with Him.

You looked to your left and right, as the people you'd known to be in Hell no longer were there, and Heaven no longer had any empty spaces.

Several people knew the man, angel, once, beyond your present contemplation, how he could ever have been a demon, you'd loved, and you knew they'd met similar fates to that of Ciel- thats how they knew him, and only in that way, until now. It didn't matter anymore, nor did it matter that some of them were, verily, beautiful, and not men. You did see Beast then; she was one of the first people to show up nearby.

Everyone stood, now lifting their eyes, the figure before them standing beside the same Lion you'd met before, your father behind them, far in the distance, and above, almost behind the true Lion of Judah rested the throne of His father, where you knew the pantheon of His angels were all together again.

Everything was beautiful, and all were forgiven. This was the end of all time.

"I say to you, my children, welcome home." He addressed each of you, yet all of you at once, as a feeling of true, bottomless peace filled everyone's hearts, your souls connected, everything restored to its rightful glory. "You have been through Hell, and now that it is no more, you will know the true meaning of unconditional love. My Father's kingdom belongs to you, as I said years ago, when I died for your salvation." He raised his arms, in reference to words he said so long ago, before processing a new ideal, the fulfilment of the prophecy- the new covenant, the golden kingdom at the end of the world.

"Death is no more. You are saved. Know peace, and go in it, as heaven and earth united."

His final words before he left you laid everything to rest. Then, there was nothing left to do to bask in the endless light, the wonderful world in which you still retained what made you all so precious to God Himself: freewill.

"Tetelestai."

Everyone understood what He meant, regardless of their prior differences: there were no more separations, languages, countries, wars, races, no more pain, sorrow, or reasons to fight.

It is finished.

Nothing you could see, from the infinite skies, the endless streams and paths of gold melting into the universe itself, not one part of the eternal brilliance all around you, wasn't radiantly shining. Light had conquered the darkness at last.

Salvation was here, for everyone and everything ever to exist.

You held the hands of your enemies, now friends, your husband, once evil, lost, as you closed your eyes, tears steaming down your face, your heart full of nothing but love, as you stood, before the expanding kingdom, of Heaven, of Paradise.

It was everything you'd ever wanted, and it was because of what you always knew.

Love had saved the world, and God, power, true strength, courage and honor, any lasting glory came from one thing:

Faith. You never lost yours, and in that, it seemed no one would ever feel hopeless again.

You didn't have wings, but you knew what it felt like to fly, as you slowly were left, alone again with the man you loved more than anyone alive or dead, from the beginning to the end of all time. Arms encased you.