Chapter 8

"Glad you could make it Bella." He swung his arm around my shoulder and pulled me inside, and the butler shut the door behind us. He led me into a room full of men and soon returned to a more professional side of him. "Men, this is my daughter. Our baiter for this evening and this evening only."

All eyes were on me at this point and I felt like I could pass out right then and there. Some of them even had the balls to give me a once over.

"Do not kill her by mistake or I will kill you 'by mistake.'" My dad threatened. Another man approached him and handed him a duffle bag. "Take this and change. Make it fast we need to be there soon." He pushed the bag into my hands harshly. When I made my way to the bathroom and finally saw what was inside, I was shocked.

Not as bad as I would have thought

Not as bad as I would have thought. Whoever picked this out needs to come to style me some more. I changed quickly and then made my way back out where everyone was waiting.

"Swift, I like it. This will go fast if you follow every single direction. Take this," He handed me an earpiece. I put it in my ear and then put my hair over my ear. "Use this to communicate to me or one of my men."

"Who am I looking for?" I may not be in a gang but I know what baiting is.

"Hunter King-"

"What? No I don't care how much money you give me I am not hurting him."

"Shut the fuck up, I was gonna say Hunter King's girlfriend before you rudely interrupted." Damn moody much.

"I am baiting a girl? I am not a lesbian!" I have nothing against gay or lesbian people. I love them actually. I am just straight... very straight.

"Tonight my lovely daughter," I cringed at his word choice. "Your name is Serena and you are just looking for a good time." He explained.

"This is disgusting. You sound like an awful Tinder date and I don't know why I agreed to this."

"Because, my daughter, you need the money." He laughed and walked off. "Ben will be helping you so you know where to go." He called out before he walked through the front doors. I turned looking for whoever Ben is.

"Hi, I'm Ben." A man said. I turned to see him. Kinda cute. Kinda hot.

"Bella- oh I mean Serena." I stuck my hand out and we both shook hands.

"So your just going to walk in. Use this," He handed me a fake ID. "Then look around for Loren. She should be dancing with her friends or something. Do not talk to anyone else. Especially Mr. King. He will probably be there." Ben explained as i nodded just to convince him i was listening.

"Then you get her to go in another room. One of your dad's men will come in and finish the rest. Your dad will be waiting outside with the money then you are free to go."

"Just so we are clear. I don't have to kiss her."

"No. You didn't know she was a lesbian?" He asked.