Chapter 22

"So when do I leave?"

"After you change into something Mr. Carter will like more." He took out a box from under his desk. He opened it and there were clothes inside.

"Now go change there is a limo waiting outside for you and don't forget this stuff

"Now go change there is a limo waiting outside for you and don't forget this stuff." He handed me the box of clothes, file, and the bug.

Ding

I checked my phone quickly and I regret doing it.

"Miss Amore, are you just going to stand there, or are you going to do something productive?" Mr. King asked and looked up at me. I showed him the picture. It was a picture of me kissing him and Peter smiling like an idiot in front of us.

"We are to never talk about that ever." He growled and returned his attention to his work.

"Ok Mr. Boss man." I chuckled as I walked out of his office. I am never deleting that. I can blackmail him with that.

...

As soon as I changed, I noticed Tyler waiting on the first floor.

"Tyler oh my gosh I almost forgot I am so sorry." I ran over to him and hugged him. He chuckled.

"it's fine Bella. You look like you were busy anyway. Here is my number so we can still talk." He handed me a slip of paper. I took it and put it in my bag.

"I'll miss our elevator conversations."

"Me too Bella. Well, I have to go. My sister wants me to go visit her and I have to break the news to my parents."

"Good luck."

"Good luck to you too. What you have there a file hmmm. Who's getting fired?" He asked curiously.

"No one right now. I have to go on a mission as Mr. King put it."

"Ohh where?"

"Tyler Carter's office building."

"Well have fun with that."

...

"Hello My name is Bella Amore and I am here to see Mr. Carter," I said to the receptionist. I definitely learned my lesson from last time. You should always say your first and last name when introducing yourself to a receptionist lady or man.

"That is what everyone says, Miss Amore. I am gonna have to ask you to leave." The receptionist said not even looking up at me.

"It is important though."

"Exactly what everyone says. Now go before I call security on you." She threatened and looked up at me for the first time.

"I'm actually-"

"I really don't give a fuck about who you are or what you do. All I know is that I need to do my job... SECURITY!!" She yelled. In a matter of seconds, two big men with suits on came over to me and they each grabbed one of my arms.