Chapter 37

"So how was you're day?" Tyler asked. I jumped in the bed and got comfy.

"Good. Meadow was kind of annoying but overall it was fun. She was talking about you a lot and how you're the second richest man alive and blah blah blah."

"Ah I see. Don't worry she find someone who will treat her great and she will get everything her little heart desires. Hopefully."

"That was touching. Didn't know you had it in you. So how about you how are you doing?"

"A little stressed, but since I'm talking to my lovely girlfriend it makes it better."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"So how is it over there. I miss laying next to you in bed. It's pretty lonely over here."

"I'm sure it is."

"Tyler!"

"What?"

"Come on your supposed to say. 'Yeah I miss having you in bed also.'"

"But that would be so typical." I sighed.

...

A week later

"Bella. We need to discuss a few things." Tyler said over the phone I was beyond nervous now. The magazines were just shipped to every place that sells magazines. Hunter and my face will be everywhere and as soon as I get home I get a call from Tyler this can not be god.

"Ok Tyler if it is about the magazine. I know I should have declined but I couldn't exactly-"

"Calm down Bella I told you there is nothing to worry about with that. Yeah I don't exactly like seeing you 'cozy' with Hunter King. But if was your job." I let out a sigh of relief.

"I thought you would break up with me and tell me to go fuck Mr. King."

"The only person fucking you will be me."

"Ok,"

"Good now to the original topic. I will be coming back a few weeks earlier than I thought."

"That's great I can't wait."

...

1 1/2 months later

"Meadow I told you he is going to be back soon maybe a a few weeks tops."

"I know you said that already. You just seem so lonely and sad."

"I'm not sad just bored. I wake up, eat, come here, model, leave, watch Netflix, eat, and sleep. I have been doing that for over a month and a half. It is getting to boring."

"I know what you mean."

"You don't now that you have that guy. Never even have any time for your bestie."

"Fine we can go out one day, but not tonight or tomorrow or any day this week. He is taking me to his parents house when I get home today."

"Ugh"

"Now you know how I feel when you were with Tyler."

"But I still gave you time."

"No buts Bella he'll be back soon and you guys can have your reunion sex."

"We won't." I denied.

"Sure you won't. I think a mini Tyler or Bella will be running around soon if your not careful."

"We are careful."

"One mistake that's all it takes."

...
A few weeks later

"Bella you're not supposed to be here." Lenny said. I looked at him confused. "Don't you have somewhere to be?"

"No not that I can remember. I don't even remember asking for a day off. Don't you have those new products to put I my face so you can get pictures for this weeks magazines?"

"We're changing that to next week."

"Oh well I guess I should go then."

"Yes you should I think someone big is going to happen when you get home."

"Sure Lenny." I said sarcastically I turned around and left. Well that was a waste of thirty minutes. I'll never get that time back.

•Edited•

Ps. i cut a lot out of this chapter. i hope it makes sense still.