Chapter 30

"Bella, are you ready?" Tyler asked and walked out fixing his tie in the mirror.

"Almost." I fixed the top of my dress and looked at myself in the bathroom mirror one more time. I opened the door and walked out to meet Tyler standing there with a rose.

Where does he get all these roses?

"You look fucking beautiful. Gorgeous." He complimented and handed me a rose.

"Well, you look very handsome." I kissed him on the lips which he deepened by putting his hands on my waist and keeping me in place. I finally got to pull away for air. I didn't even have to go on my toes this time because I am wearing heels.

"We should go before I take you right out of this dress." He whispered. I giggled and backed away from him.

"Let's go then. We have to go pick up Meadow, Lenny, and his date." I picked up my little purse and walked out of our bedroom with him right behind. When we got outside, our limo was already waiting. I am not surprised when I see a limo outside of our house. I can't believe any of this is real at all.

I sat down in my usual seat by the alcohol and candy. Tyler sat by me with his arm around me.

"Sam take us to Lenny Harper's House." Sam, our driver, said ok and started driving.

"Baby, can you grab that glass for me please." I pointed to a wine glass that was sitting beside him. He nodded and grabbed it. He gave it to me and I immediately filled it with wine.

"You want some." He declined. I shrugged and put the top back on the wine. I put it down in its original spot. I leaned back and drank my wine.

"Bella Baby!!" Lenny smiled as he got in the limo.

"Lenny!" I hugged him while I was sitting down.

"Bella this is Roy. Roy this is Bella. The model on my magazine covers." He whispered the last part to him.

"Nice to meet you, Roy." I shook hands with him.

"Nice to meet you too. Lenny just tells me how good you are at modeling and how if he was straight he would fuck you." He laughed.

"Great conversations to have with your partner Lenny."

"I know right."

"Um hello, I am here. 2nd best model for Lenny right here." Meadow said from her seat. We all turned to her. I said hi and gave her a glass of wine too.

"I'm gonna get so drunk tonight," Meadow said as we reached the place.

"I am t-"

"No your not." Tyler interrupted. "Lenny, Roy, and Meadow can go first I have to talk to Bella." They nodded and stepped out of the limo. A few of our bodyguards following right behind them. I saw the lights flashing everywhere and people talking.

"What's up?" I asked and set down my wine glass.

"Mr. King is going to be here." He said with a warning tone.

"So? I love you Tyler. Only you. He doesn't even like me. We were a boss and employee anyways."

"Still please just stay by me. Adrian Moore is also going to be here."

"Adrian Moore?" I have heard that name before.

"Just stay with me." I nodded and prepared myself for the flashing lights. The limos doors opened Tyler stepped out first, and he helped me get out of the limo too. He put his arm around my waist and we walked down the red carpet into the venue.

"Miss Amore can I ask you some questions please!!" A reporter yelled. I looked and saw it was a younger girl. I looked at Tyler and he nodded. We walked over to where she was standing. She was smiling ear to ear when we walked over.

"First of all hi I can't believe I am even talking to the best and cutest couple of 2018." She said. I just laughed. " Secondly, what are your thoughts on Mr. King?" She asked. I was taken back by her question but didn't show it.

"Um, he is a very great and successful man. He deserves everything he has and I hope the best for him."

"Everyone has been dying to know. Why did you quit at King Consolidated?"

"Well, I decided to leave because I didn't want my job to get in the way of my relationship." I held Tyler closer and smiled.

"There have been rumors about a contract. Is any of that true?"

"No, it isn't I chose to leave."

"Ok, one more question. Do you think you guys can kiss?" She asked. I turned to Tyler and kissed him. Again, he made the kiss last longer than planned because he held me in place. Everyone was cheering and clapping. I heard whistles, but don't forget about the camera flashes. When we pulled apart everything went silent. Not even camera flashes were going off. I turned to see around us and there he was.

Hunter King. Standing there alone. Not surprised. Couldn't even keep a girl for this ball. He looked right at me and we made eye contact.

"Let's go, Bella," Tyler said and pulled me along with him. We walked into the building where everyone was. I looked up and saw a large chandelier hanging from the ceiling. It was absolutely stunning in here. Everything was perfect. When we got into the main hall, I saw Lenny and Roy talking to another businessman. Meadow was by the food of course. I saw her sneaking some fancy chocolates in her purse.

I saw all the people who are in the magazines about their new products, new business deals, grand openings, or relationships. One of those people being Mr. King.

•Edited•